酷兔英语

章节正文

[导读]每个人的心中,也许都有一所属于自己的房子,它也许是刘禹锡先生的陋室"谈笑有鸿儒,往来无白丁";它也许是李乐薇的空中楼阁,"山如眉黛,小屋恰似眉梢的痣的一点";它也许是海子的小木屋"面朝大海,春暖花开"。

初读海子的这首诗,就被那种平淡的幸福深深感动:我被那简单的小幸福融化了,被自然包裹,被纯美浸泡,被浪漫的梦想点缀。人,其实都是那么单纯,那么简单,试着面朝大海,享受春暖花开~~~



面朝大海,春暖花开

Towards the Sea, With Spring flowers Blossoming



作者:海子



从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

喂马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.






从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.






陌生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

愿你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.






[注释]

groom:feed the horse 喂马

chop:To cut by striking with a heavy, sharp tool, such as an ax:

砍劈:通过用斧子等沉重锋利的工具来重砍:

最后由 君君_1983 于 2006-08-19 21:11 编辑


关键字:诗歌散文
生词表:
  • eventually [i´ventʃuəli] 移动到这儿单词发声 ad.最后,终于 四级词汇



章节正文