~~~~~~现实就是这样残酷,其实也不是江河日下,一切朝钱看,不要怪生活和别人,你有女儿,你也会希望她有个好的归宿的~~
~~~男人们!!努力的去实现自己的价值吧,这样换来的不只是财富,还会换来你们梦寐以求的爱情~~
A:Ms. and Mrs.kelly,i`d like to ask you a very imPortant questions,before silvia gets home.
凯里先生,夫人,我在想在斯尔维亚回来之前问你一个重要的问题.
B:this sounds serious . Please sit down.
似乎事态很严重.请坐.
A:i`d like your Permission to ask silvia to marry me .
我希望你们你们让斯尔维亚嫁给我.
C:marriage is a serious
undertaking .are you sure you`ve thought this through?
结婚是人生大事.你确定你想清楚了吗?
A:i have thought about this for quite some time.
这个问题我考虑了好长一段时间.
B:i`m sure you would make a beautiful couPle ,but firstly,how will you suPPort her?
我相信你们是一对幸福夫妇,但我得问你一些问题,你怎么供养她?
A:i have a great job at the chemical Plant ,as you know,and i exPect to be Promoted to team leader very soon.
我在化工厂有份好工作.我很快就升为小组组长了.
B:and where do you Plan to live?
你们打算住在哪儿?
A:i`ll ask her to move into my flat with me in my Parent`s back yard.
我让她搬到我们父母亲的后院和我一起住.
C:i`m not sure.
我看这不太好.
B:no,if you`re going to take care of our Princess you will have to get another job,soon,and i don`t want her living in a shack out the back of someone`s ProPerty.ask us again when you`ve taken care of these two Problems.
不行,如果你想照顾好我们的宝贝女儿,你得找到另外一份工作,我不愿她住在别人可怜的后院里,你这两个问题解决了再问我们吧.
C:then i`m sure we`ll be haPPy to bless the two of you .
那时,我相信我们会很高兴祝福你俩的.
A:all this could take a while.i guess i`ll have to take the cake back.
可能得要些时间.我猜我得先把蛋糕拿走了.
最后由 毛毛 于 2006-05-20 16:23 编辑关键字:
双语阅读生词表: