The thief was so luck to slip under the radar.那个小偷很幸运地逃过一劫。-----------------------------------------...
2009-10-03
These things happen all the time.这是常有的事。------------------------------------------------------------...
Did you enjoy your flight?你的飞行旅途愉快吗?----------------------------------------------------------------...
There is no doubt about it.那是毫无疑问的。-----------------------------------------------------------------...
No pain, no gain.不劳则无获。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
I feast my eyes on the arts in the museum.博物馆里的艺术品让我大饱眼福。-------------------------------------------...
We like to shoot the breeze during the break.我们喜欢在休息是闲聊。--------------------------------------------...
I got the news through the grapevine.我是从小道消息听说那件事的。-------------------------------------------------...
You’d better let sleeping dogs lie.你最好不要招惹麻烦。-------------------------------------------------------...
Could you please get off my back?能不能请你不要跟我唠叨了?------------------------------------------------------...
Every dog has his day。凡人皆有得意日。常用来告诫人们不要小看他人。--------------------------------------------------------...
You should put that project on the back burner.你应该把那个项目先放一放。----------------------------------------...
The new employee always drags his feet.那个新员工做事总是拖拖拉拉的。----------------------------------------------...
He immediately becomes a psychological basket case他立刻就完全绝望了。----------------------------------------...
This new plan was all washed up.这个新计划彻底完蛋了。all washed up 彻底完蛋---------------------------------------...