Sue: Oh, my god! And he calls that music? It sounds like a 1) scary video game!
苏: 喔,我的天!这也叫音乐吗?听起来像恐怖的电子游戏!
Rose: Maybe we can 2) blame his computer......
柔丝: 或许我们该怪的是他的电脑......
Sue: Whatever he was trying to do, I can't believe he was 3) brave enough to send it to you.
苏: 不管他是想要干嘛,我不敢相信他有这种胆量把它寄来给你。
Rose: I have to 4) commend him for that.
柔丝: 我必须称赞他这一点。
Sue: Maybe you should help him rewrite this song during class......
苏: 或许你应该在上课时帮他重新写这首歌......
Rose: Teachers don't change students 5) tastes in music.
柔丝: 老师不会去改变学生的音乐品味......
语言详解
A: He dozed off in class again.
他上课又打瞌睡了。
B: I don't blame him. It's boring.
我不会怪他。是课太无聊了。
「be brave enough to...... 够勇敢(去做某件事)」
A: I don't think I'm brave enough to study abroad.
我不觉得自己够胆量出国念书。
B: Don't worry. You will meet nice people that will help you.
别担心,你会遇到贵人相助。
1) scary (a.) 吓人的
2) blame (v.) 归咎于
3) brave (a.) 勇敢的
4) commend (v.) 称赞
5) taste (n.) 品味