唐: 嘿,柔丝,真高兴见到你。
Rose: Hi. Oh, this is my friend Sue.
柔丝: 嗨。喔,这位是我的朋友,苏。
Don: How do you like the music? I call it "The Best of Herb."
唐:你们觉得这音乐怎么样?我管它叫《赫伯精选集》。
Rose: Oh, it's 1) interesting.
柔丝: 哦,不错啊。
Don: Hey, Herb is over there.
唐: 嘿,赫伯在那里。
Rose: I'll go say hi to him.
柔丝: 我去跟他打个招呼。
语言详解
A: I only listen to music in hi-fi stereo.
我听音乐只听立体声。
B: That's because you can afford good stereo equipment.
那是因为你买得起好的音响设备。
「It's great to see you. 真高兴看到你」
这句话的意思和It's nice to see you.以及I'm so happy to see you.一样,都用在见面打招呼的时候。
A:Hi Sam, I just returned from a trip to Africa.
嗨,山姆。我刚结束非洲之旅回来。
B:Welcome back! It's great to see you!
欢迎你回来!真高兴看到你!
1) interesting (a.) 有趣的