酷兔英语

章节正文


  Sue: No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact.

  苏: 不。另一个重点是肢体接触。


  Rose: What kind of a girl do you think I am?


  柔丝:你把我当成哪种女人啊?


  Sue: You don't have to eat him, just 2) accidentally brush against him.


  苏: 你又不必把他吃了。只要不经意地轻轻碰他一下。


  Rose: That's so 3) obvious.


  柔丝:这样太明显了。


  Sue: If he likes you, obvious is good. Then he'll have the 4) confidence to chase you.


  苏: 若他喜欢你,明显一点才好。这样他才会有信心来追你。


  Rose: So, I just brush against his hand......like this?


  柔丝:那我只要轻轻地碰他手一下......像这样?


  Sue: Well, that's OK. Your hands are 5) sweating......


  苏: 还可以啦。瞧你手汗流得......


  语言详解


  A: It's so hot in here. I'll sweating all over!


  这里好热。我满身都是汗!


  B: The air conditioner is broken.


  冷气坏掉了。


  「confidence 信心」


  confidence是指"信心",faith指的是"信念"


  A:I'll never get this job. Never!


  我不会得到这个工作的。不可能的!


  B:Give me a break! Have some confidence and go get hired!


  拜托!有点信心,争个工作回来!


  1) physical contact 身体上的接触


  2) accidentally (adv.) 意外地


  3) obvious (a.) 明显的


  4) confidence (n.) 自信心


  5) sweat (v.) 流汗


关键字:英语听力
生词表:


文章标签:口语  英语口语  实用英语  实用英语口语    

章节正文