酷兔英语

章节正文


Unit 4 Requests 请求
 1. Dialogue
  为了认识太平洋贸易公司的李先生,我去请我的好朋友--大卫帮我写封介绍信,我知道他交识广泛,一定能帮我这个忙。大卫真够朋友,当即就给我写了封介绍信。但是,他也请我帮忙,下星期六去接送一个从事艺术设计工作的女孩,我是非常愿意的!
Unit 4 Requests 请求
 1. Dialogue
  为了认识太平洋贸易公司的李先生,我去请我的好朋友--大卫帮我写封介绍信,我知道他交识广泛,一定能帮我这个忙。大卫真够朋友,当即就给我写了封介绍信。但是,他也请我帮忙,下星期六去接送一个从事艺术设计工作的女孩,我是非常愿意的!
  A: Good morning, David. I dropped in to ask you a favor.
  早安,大卫,我来请你帮个忙。
  B: Of course. What can I do for you?
  当然,有什么我可以效劳的?
  A: Well, I want to go to the Pacific Trading Company with a proposal I think they'll be interested in. Do you know anyone over there?
  嗯,我想带一个提案到太平洋贸易公司,我想他们会感兴趣的。你认识那里的人吗?
  B: I know several people. I know Mr. Lee quite well. He's the head of the sales department.
  我认识几个人。我跟李先生相当熟,他是销售部门的主管。
  A: He would be just the person. Could you give me a letter of introduction?
  他就是我要找的人,可否请你给我写一封介绍信?
  B: Why certainly. I'd be most happy to.
  哦,当然。我乐意之至。
  A: I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.
  我无法表达我是多么欣赏这封信。
  B: Don't mention it. It's the least I can do for a friend. By the way, you can do me a favor in return.
  不客气,这是我为朋友起码可以做到的,顺便一提,你能帮我个忙作为回报吗?
  A: Sure, anything. What is it?
  当然,任何事情。只是什么忙?
  B: You're coming to the small dinner party I'm giving next Saturday night, aren't you?
  你要参加下星期六晚上我办的一个小型宴会,不是吗?
  A: Yes, of course.
  是的,当然。
  B: Well, I've also asked Joan Richards to come. I wonder if I could ask you to pick her up and bring her to my house...and also take her home after the party.
  嗯,我也请了琼安•理查斯。不知道我是否可以请你去接她,并且带她来我家......而且宴会结束后也送她回家。
  A: Do you mean the very pretty chick we met at the Country Club dance?
  你是指我们在乡村俱乐部舞会上遇见的那位美丽的少女?
  B: Yes, the one who works as an art designer.
  是的,那位从事艺术设计工作的女孩。
  A: By all means!
  当然可以!
  B: Well, I'm glad you see it that way.
  嗯,很高兴你也这么认为。
  A: Well, thanks for everything, David.
  嗯,谢谢你,大卫。
 
 2.精彩脱口秀--关于请求
  不论一个人有何等本事,他都不可能做到万事不求人,否则的话,他便成了真正的孤家寡人。请求别人帮忙要避免直接的命令而要用委婉的请求,这不但有助于解决自己的问题,而且也有助于增进和其他人之间的感情,让别人知道你需要他。
  ●What would you do if you were me?你要是我会怎么办
  ●What do you reckon I should do?你看我该怎么办呢?
  ●Reckon I can...你看我可以......
  ●I'd like your advice about my work.我想请你对我的工作提些意见。
  ●Would I ask for some advice about...?你能不能给我指点指点......?
  ●Could I ask what your reactions would be to...?不知您对......有什么反应?
  ●How do you see...?......你是怎么看的?
  ●Can you give me a hand?请你帮一下忙好吗?
  ●Give me a rain-check.请再次给我机会。
  ●May I ask a favor of you?请帮个忙好吗?
  ●I'm not quite sure how to put this, but do you think?我真不知道如何处置,您认为呢?
  ●May I have a word with you?可以和你谈谈吗?
  ●I would if I could.要是能做,我会做的。
  ●Don't worry, I will.放心吧,我会的。
  ●I'll try, what's the matter?我会尽力的,是什么事?
  ●If you like.只要你愿意。
  ●I don't mind in the least.我一点也不介意。
  ●I'll do my best.我将尽力而为。
  ●No, I can't see it.不,我干嘛要这样。
● I regret that I can't help you.很遗憾,我不能帮助你。




Unit 5 Help 帮助
 1. Dialogue
  老爸要给儿子买一台收音机,但他不知道怎么选择,店员帮助了他。通过价格、质量、大小和颜色的比较,老爸买了一台黑色的收音机,他儿子一定非常高兴。
  A: Hello.
  你好。
  B: Can you help me? Do you have radios?
  你能帮助我吗?你们这儿有收音机吗?
  A: We certainly do.
  我们当然有。
  B: I want to buy my son a radio.
  我想给我儿子买一台收音机。
  A: What kind of radio?
  什么样的收音机?
  B: I'm looking for a small radio.
  我在找小一点的收音机。
  A: How old is your son?
  你儿子多大了?
  B: He's fifteen.
  他15岁了。
  A: Do you want a CD player?
  你想要激光唱机吗?
  B: No. Only a radio.
  不,只要台收音机。
  A: This radio is twenty-nine dollars. This one is thirty-seven. And this one is fifty-eight.
  这台收音机29美元,这台是37美元,还有这台是58美元。
  B: What's the difference?
  有什么区别?
  A: The twenty-nine and the thirty-seven dollars radios are about the same. This one looks better.
  29和37美元的收音机差不多,这一台更好看些。
  B: I see. Tell me about the fifty-eight dollar radio.
  我明白了。给我讲讲58美元这台。
  A: It sounds better. It has better speakers. Does your son listen to the music?
  这台听起来声音好些,它的喇叭比较好。你儿子听音乐吗?
  B: He likes music very much.
  他很喜欢音乐。
  B: May I try?
  我可以试试吗?
  A: Of course. Excuse me a moment. I'm going to help these people. Look at the larger radios, too.
  当然。请稍等一会儿,我去照看一下这些人。也看看大收音机吧。
  A: What color does it have?
  都有什么颜色?
  B: I have this in black, blue, pink, red and green.
  我有黑的、蓝的、粉的、红的和绿的。
  A: Is it a good radio?
  这是台好收音机吗?
  B: Of course.
  当然。
  A: OK. I want to take the black one.
  好的,我想要一部黑色的。
  B: Do you need a computer? They are on sale.
  你需要电脑吗?它们在削价。A: No, thanks. Just the radio today.
  不,谢谢。今天就买收音机。
 
 2.精彩脱口秀--帮助
  助人为乐是我们中华民族的优良传统,在日常生活中,我们不可避免地要接受别人的帮助,也要为别人提供帮助。正所谓,我不去帮助别人,又怎能指望别人来帮我呢?
  ●It's your turn to do me a favor.轮到你帮我了。
  ●I brought you this.我给你带来这个。
  ●What can I get you?我能给你弄点什么?
  ●Will you do me a favor?我能帮你吗?
  ●It depends.那要看情况。
  ●Allow me.让我帮你吧。
  ●Need a hand?要帮忙吗?
  ●Perhaps I could assist in some way.也许我能帮您一点儿吧。
  ●You're no help at all.你一点都不帮忙。
  ●A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难朋友才是真朋友。
  ●You look like you could do with some help.看来你需要帮助。
  ●What can I do to help?我能帮忙做什么?
  ●Here, let me help you.让我帮你吧。
  ●Nice thought.想得真周到。
  ●That'd be a big help. Thank a lot.那真帮了大忙了。多谢。
  ●Don't bother.不用费心了。
  ●Not at the moment, thank you.暂时还用不着,谢谢你。
  ●I can do it myself.我自己能行。
  ●I don't think so, thank you.我想不必了,谢谢你。
  ●I was wondering if you could...不知你能不能......
● Let me give you a hand.我来帮你吧。


关键字:李阳英语
生词表:


文章标签:情景英语    

章节正文