《弟子规》中英文版 第二章 出则悌(2)称尊长。勿呼名。In speaking to those who are older, use the proper terms of respect.When...
2009-10-03
《弟子规》中英文版 第二章 出则悌(1)Chapter 2 On Practicing True Brotherhood chapter 2 Standards for Brothers At Hom...
《弟子规》中英文版 第三章 谨(1)(On Being Careful)Chapter 3 Be Cautious in My Daily Life朝起早。夜眠迟。In the morning it’...
《弟子规》中英文版 第二章 出则悌(3)尊长前。声要低。Speak softly in front of your elders, in a low voice that pleases the ea...
《弟子规》中英文版 第三章 谨(4)人问谁。对以名。If someone should ask who you are, you should answer by giving your name.I...
《弟子规》中英文版 第三章 谨(3)执虚器。如执盈。入虚室。如有人。You should carry an empty container, Just as carefully as one that...
《弟子规》中英文版 第三章 谨(2)对饮食。勿拣择。Do not fuss and complain about tastes when you are given something to eat....
《弟子规》中英文版 第四章 信(1)Chapter 4 On Being HonestChapter 4 Be Trustworthy凡出言。信为先。Whatever it is that you s...
《弟子规》中英文版 第四章 信(3)若衣服。若饮食。If your wardrobe is seldom in fashion and your home is simple and plain,If...
《弟子规》中英文版 第四章 信(2)凡道字。重且舒。When you speak, say the words clearly; distinctly and smoothly they flow.I...
《弟子规》中英文版 第五章 泛爱众(2)人不闲。勿事搅。If you see a person who’s busy, leave him alone until he’s free.When a p...
《弟子规》中英文版 第五章 泛爱众(1)Chapter 5 On Cherishing All Living BeingsChapter 5 Love All Equally凡是人。皆须爱。For a...
《弟子规》中英文版 第六章 亲仁Chapter 6 On Drawing Near to Goodhearted PeopleChapter 6 Be Close to and Learn from...
《弟子规》中英文版 第五章 泛爱众(3)凡取与。贵分晓。The amount you give and you get should always be clearly distinguished....
《弟子规》中英文版 第七章 余力学文(2)宽为限。紧用功。Let your goals be lofty and broad.Let your efforts be focused and stead...