An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:
Master, are you tired? Let's have a rest.
唐僧:
I am fine. Let's have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。
小媳妇(做哭状):
Daddy, mommy, I, I ...
老头:
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。
唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。
悟空:
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ......):(别过脸去继续哭泣
唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。
老妈: Master, please save my daughter, save my family...
唐僧:Don't be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:
Calm down, sir. My
apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You'd better keep away tonight.
悟空:
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I'd like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don't come out no matter what happens.
这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子。
猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。
八戒:
Darling, don't be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
模样。
八戒:
Darling, don't be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮。
八戒:
Darling, why do you look like a monkey ?
小娘子:
When I am happy, I always tickle.
八戒:
Fine, let's go to the bedroom.
八戒拉住小娘子就往房子里面钻。小娘子作出动脑筋的样子,又把八戒拉回来。
八戒:
Darling. Why are you so powerful?
小娘子:
Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We'd better go to your home.
八戒:
Go to my house?OK. that's a great idea. Let's go.
两人走了几步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子。
小女子:
I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
八戒:
Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.
八戒把小女子背上:
Darling, Let's go.
小女子(在八戒头上一点):
Okay. Let's go.
音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒)。八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子。小女子在他背
上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴。
八戒:
Darling, why are you so heavy?
小女子:
Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)
八戒:
Yes, I do. I do.
继续艰难地走。小女子得意地在背上笑。八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小女子倒地之后,
灵活地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那里呻吟。
八戒听到女子的呻吟,忙东张西望找小媳妇。
八戒:
Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?
小女子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):
Honey, I am here.
八戒:
Darling. Why did you go up there?
小女子:
That's your fault.
八戒:
Sorry, darling. I'm very sorry.
小女子:
You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let's have a rest.
八戒:
Have a rest? That's a good idea. Let's have a rest.
八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他。
小女子(撒娇地):
Honey, how can I marry you? I don't even know where you come from. You must tell me
the truth first.
八戒:
Alas! Don't mention it. I was Tianpeng
marshal, I could fly between heaven and the
world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.
That's why I am so ugly.
小女子:
You look too ugly to meet people.
八戒
I didn't want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been
waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It's lucky to meet you here.
:(八戒高兴地过
去想拉小女子的手)
小女子(把手甩开):
You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can't you carry me? It's
impossible!
八戒:
I am really the immortal. Why don't you believe me?
小女子:
Show me some gongfu then.
八戒:
OK, let me show you my gongfu.
从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来。小女子暗暗点头。当八戒的钉色舞到小女子面前时,被小女子一把
抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去。
八戒:
Darling. Why are you so strong?
小女子:
Pull me out if you can .
八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空。悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地。
八戒:
How could you let me fall down? Don't kid any longer.
悟空大笑:
You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?
八戒一看,吓得跳起来:
My god! You are Mahatma!
八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不能动弹。
悟空:
You silly! Dare you harm others any more?
八戒:
No, I dare not!
悟空:
Dare you wive yet?
八戒:
No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.
悟空:
I bet you dare not.
悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫。
悟空:
You silly, where are you going?
八戒:
I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?
悟空:
You silly, I'm
taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.
八戒:
What? Has Tangseng come?
悟空:
Yes. Let's go!
两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。
悟空:Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !
唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。
悟空:You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。
Master, nice to meet you here.
唐僧:My prentice, what's up?
悟空:Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
唐僧:I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice
and name you Bajie.
八戒: Thank you, my master! (站了起来)。
老头:Congratulations!
唐僧:Let's go ahead, my prentices. (八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)
悟空:Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!
八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路。
关键字:
双语故事生词表: