酷兔英语

An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King



悟空:



Master, are you tired? Let's have a rest.



唐僧:



I am fine. Let's have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.



悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。



小媳妇(做哭状):



Daddy, mommy, I, I ...



老头:



Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.



小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。



唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。



悟空:



Master, here we are.



唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):



Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?



老头(做哽咽状)



Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ......):(别过脸去继续哭泣



唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。



老妈: Master, please save my daughter, save my family...



唐僧:Don't be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?



老头:Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all

afraid of him.



唐僧:



Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.



老头:



Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every

time, they were defeated by the spirit. You'd better keep away tonight.



悟空:



What? Is the spirit really so strong? I'd like to see how great he is. All of you

just stay inside. Don't come out no matter what happens.



这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定

地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲

在了门后,露出一段红袖子。



猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:



Darling, here I am.



站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。



八戒:



Darling, don't be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.



猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的

模样。



八戒:



Darling, don't be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I

can make you happy.



小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮。







八戒:



Darling, why do you look like a monkey ?



小娘子:



When I am happy, I always tickle.



八戒:



Fine, let's go to the bedroom.



八戒拉住小娘子就往房子里面钻。小娘子作出动脑筋的样子,又把八戒拉回来。



八戒:



Darling. Why are you so powerful?



小娘子:



Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We'd better go to your home.



八戒:



Go to my house?OK. that's a great idea. Let's go.



两人走了几步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子。



小女子:



I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?



八戒:



Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.



八戒把小女子背上:



Darling, Let's go.



小女子(在八戒头上一点):



Okay. Let's go.



音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒)。八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子。小女子在他背

上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴。







八戒:



Darling, why are you so heavy?



小女子:



Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)



八戒:



Yes, I do. I do.



继续艰难地走。小女子得意地在背上笑。八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小女子倒地之后,

灵活地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那里呻吟。

八戒听到女子的呻吟,忙东张西望找小媳妇。



八戒:



Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?



小女子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):



Honey, I am here.



八戒:



Darling. Why did you go up there?



小女子:



That's your fault.



八戒:



Sorry, darling. I'm very sorry.



小女子:



You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let's have a rest.



八戒:



Have a rest? That's a good idea. Let's have a rest.



八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他。



小女子(撒娇地):



Honey, how can I marry you? I don't even know where you come from. You must tell me

the truth first.



八戒:



Alas! Don't mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and the

world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.

That's why I am so ugly.



小女子:



You look too ugly to meet people.



八戒

I didn't want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been

waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It's lucky to meet you here.

:(八戒高兴地过

去想拉小女子的手)



小女子(把手甩开):



You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can't you carry me? It's

impossible!



八戒:



I am really the immortal. Why don't you believe me?



小女子:

Show me some gongfu then.



八戒:



OK, let me show you my gongfu.



从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来。小女子暗暗点头。当八戒的钉色舞到小女子面前时,被小女子一把

抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去。



八戒:



Darling. Why are you so strong?



小女子:



Pull me out if you can .



八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空。悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地。



八戒:



How could you let me fall down? Don't kid any longer.

悟空大笑:



You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?

八戒一看,吓得跳起来:



My god! You are Mahatma!

八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不能动弹。

悟空:



You silly! Dare you harm others any more?



八戒:



No, I dare not!

悟空:



Dare you wive yet?

八戒:



No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.

悟空:



I bet you dare not.



悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫。

悟空:



You silly, where are you going?

八戒:



I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?



悟空:



You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.







八戒:



What? Has Tangseng come?



悟空:



Yes. Let's go!

两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。



悟空:Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !

唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。

悟空:You silly, kneel down to meet your master.



八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。



Master, nice to meet you here.

唐僧:My prentice, what's up?

悟空:Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.

唐僧:I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice

and name you Bajie.

八戒: Thank you, my master! (站了起来)。

老头:Congratulations!

唐僧:Let's go ahead, my prentices. (八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)

悟空:Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!

八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路。
关键字:双语故事
生词表: