酷兔英语

章节正文

Lesson 6: Inquiring about products询问产品



Tracy: You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西: 您似乎对我们新型的J7行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?



Harold: Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德: 是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什用的?



Tracy: That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西: 那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。



Harold: What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德: 这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?



Tracy: This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西: 这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。



Harold: So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德: 是什么独特的功能呢?



Tracy: Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西: 喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。



Harold: No kidding?

哈洛德: 真的吗?



Tracy: In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西: 除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。



Harold: What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德: J7这一型的价格是多少?



Tracy: The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西: 标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。



Harold: Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德: 嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找??,谢谢。
关键字:商务英语
生词表:
  • caller [´kɔ:lə] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.呼喊者;访问者 六级词汇
  • vibration [vai´breiʃən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.颤动;振动;摇动 四级词汇
  • discount [´diskaunt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&vt.(打)折扣 四级词汇


文章标签:  

章节正文