Lesson 8: Placing an order 下定单
Leslie: How are you this afternoon?
莱司利: 今天下午过得如何?
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗: 还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利: 好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul: Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity
discounts?
保罗: 我看看......。你们K-2-1型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent
discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利: 当然有。100或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul: What kind of
discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗: 如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a
discount of ten percent.
莱司利: 订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul: What about lead time?
保罗: 交货时间呢?
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利: 在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of
shipment?
保罗: 所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利: 是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗: 那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利: 太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
关键字:
商务英语生词表: