有朋自远方来,不亦悦乎
Lee:Hello,nice to see you again,Mr.Smith
李:嗨,史密斯先生,很高兴再次见到您。
Smith:Nice to SCC you too
史密斯:我也很高兴见到您。
Lee:You look energetic even after a long trip.
李:尽管长途跋涉,您依然是这样精力充沛。
Smith:Oh,really?Thanks.
史密斯:噢,真的吗? 谢谢。
Lee:Did you have a pleasant trip?
李:旅途愉快吗?
Smith:Yes,I e~oyed it very much
史密斯:是的,旅途非常愉快。
Lee:I hope you'11 enjoy your stay here this time
李:我希望您这次在这儿过得愉快。
Smith:Thank you very much. Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
史密斯:谢谢。您知道行李认领处在哪儿吗?
Lee:Sure,let me show you the way.
李:当然,让我指路给您看。
史密斯取出行李。
Lee:Let me help you with that
李:让我帮你拿吧。
Smith:Oh,I can carry it,thanks.
史密斯:哦,我可以拿,谢谢。
Lee:If all is ready, let's go to the hotel.
李:如果一切都准备好了,我们现在就动身去宾馆吧。
Smith:That sounds great.
史密斯:听起来不错。
到宾馆后。
Lee:Mr.Smith,how about having dinner now?We can talk over dinner, is that OK?
李:史密斯先生,我们现在去吃晚饭如何,我们边吃边谈可以吗?
Smith:Sounds fine,thanks.
史密斯:听起来很好,谢谢。