Amand:I'd like to know your usual way of packing the scarves.
阿曼达:我想了解一下你们对围巾的常规包装方法。
Lee:Before the scarves are to be delivered,they are wrapped in a plastic-film bag,then make 20 pieces one bundle with the rope.
李:在围巾发运之前,先将其包在一个塑料薄膜袋中,然后用绳子把20条扎起来做一捆。
Amand:What about your outside packing?
阿曼达:用什么做外包装呢?
Lee:Of course we use canons.
李:当然是纸箱了。
Amand:I agree,the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
阿曼达:我同意,同时包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
Lee:So we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.Breakage never happened to our deliveries.
李:所以我们通常还用尼龙带加固,我们的货物从未发生过破损现象。
Amand:When can you have the goods delivered?
阿曼达:您什么时候可以交货?
Lee:It will take one and half months to produce these goods.
李:大概要一个半月才能生产这些货。
Amand:Why so slow?
阿曼达:为什么这么慢呢?
Lee:Because these days,there is a shortage of electric power in our province,we only have 4 days with the power in one week.
李:因为最近我们省电力紧缺,我们一周只有四天有电。
Amand:Oh,that's terrible,we need the goods urgently.
阿曼达:噢,那样太糟糕了,我们的货要得很急。
Lee:Maybe we can send half of them by the ending of this month to meet your urgent needs? And then other can be send in the middle of the next month,is it OK for you?
李:也许我们可以月底先给您发一半货应急,然后下月中句发另外一半货,这样好不好?
Amand:That will do,thank you.
阿曼达:可以的,谢谢。