1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am
desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am
desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am
desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a
fortnight ago, owing to a
disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
12.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
13. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
14. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。
关键字:
工作求职生词表: