酷兔英语

章节正文


Related Expressions

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.
你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。
You should take a week off work.
你应该休假一周。
Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.
虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。
Take it three times a day after meals.
每日三次,饭后服用。
Here is the prescription for your medicine.
这是给你开的药方。
There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.
破了个口子,不过不太深。
First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.
我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.
一周之后再来,我给你拆线。
The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.
X光片显示足踝骨折。
You must be hospitalized right away.
你应当立即住院。
You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.
你的骨折需要治疗。
You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.
你得住院观察两天。
Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.
你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
对话8 堕胎
Dialogue Eight Abortion

患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。
Patient: I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
护士:出血量多吗?上次月经是什么时候?
Nurse: What was the amount of bleeding? When was your last period?
患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4 日。
Patient: I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.
护士:你的月经准时吗?
Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?
患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。
Patient: It's normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.
护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
患者:我试试看。
Patient: I'll try.
护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?
Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what's it like?
患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。
Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.
护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。
Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.
患者:我需要吃些药吗?
Patient: Shall I take some medicine?
护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。
Nurse: I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.
患者:好的,我会照你说的做。
Patient: OK, I'll do as you said.
护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。
Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.
(三天以后)
(3 days later)
护士:你现在感觉这么样?
Nurse: How are you now?
患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。
Patient: Not so good . The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.
护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。
Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh ,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I'll prepare the blood for you in case a blood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately.
单词
Words

abortion n. 堕胎
abdomen n. 下腹
menstruation n. 月经
normal adj 正常
urine n. 尿
pregnancy n. 妊娠
positive adj 阳性
miscarriage n. 流产
injection n. 注射
orally adv. 口服
emergency n.急诊
severe n.严重
cervix n. 子宫颈口
fetus n. 胎儿
transfusion n. 输血
短语
Phrases
vaginal bleeding 阴道出血
together with 伴有
used to 过去,过去常常
a pregnancy test 妊娠检查
except for 除---以外
in case 万一
be admitted to 进入
关键字:英语听力
生词表:
  • fracture [´fræktʃə] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&v.折断;骨折;挫伤 四级词汇
  • abdomen [´æbdəmən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.腹(部) 四级词汇


文章标签:医生护士英语    

章节正文