酷兔英语

章节正文


相关表达方式
Related Expression
I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)
I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
I have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。
I have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。
I have a splitting headache.
我头痛得快要裂开似的。
I hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。
I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐 。
I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
对话7:交通事故
Dialogue Seven (A traffic accident)
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor : I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
Patient: OK. See you later.
病人: 好的,那么待会儿再见吧!
Doctor: See you then!
大夫:待会儿见!
( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:这是我的X光片。
Patient: Here's my X-rays.
大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看, 有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫: 是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
单词
Words
elbow n. 肘部
graze v. 檫伤
ribs n. 肋骨
plate n. 光片
oral adj 口服
instruction n. 说明
plaster n. 石膏
短语
Phrases
be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑
take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周
herbal medicine 中草药
for oral administration 口服
a tube of ointment 一管药膏
句子
Sentence Patterns
Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿,你疼不疼?
To be on the safe side , you'd better go to the X-ray Department.
但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。
When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.
这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
相关单词
dislocation 脱臼
spain 扭伤
twist 扭伤
burn 烧伤
spasm 痉挛
tetanus 破伤风
paralysis 瘫痪
fracture 骨折
bandage 绷带
plaster 石膏
stitch 缝针
padding 垫,衬
pillow 枕头
crutch 拐杖
相关短语
be all right 没什么问题
take a week off work 休假一周
rest in bed 卧床休息
clean up the wound 清洗伤口
dress the wound 包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给---缝几针
take the stiches out 拆线
be hospitalized 住院
right away 立即,马上
关键字:英语听力
生词表:
  • ointment [´ɔintmənt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.软膏;药膏;油膏 六级词汇


文章标签:医生护士英语    

章节正文