酷兔英语


1. Are you Mr.Smith from America? 您是美国来的史密斯先生吗?
2. Thank you for picking me up.谢谢您来接我。
3. Did you have a pleasant trip?旅途愉快吗?
4. Sorry for keeping you waiting so long. 对不起,让您久等了。
5. We feel terrible about it.


6. 我们很不好意思。
7. Did you find your suitcase?
8. 你找到你的小提箱了吗?
9. The car is ready.
10. 车子已经准备好了。
11. Is this the first time for you to come to China?
12. 这是您第一次来中国吗?
13. Where have you been in China?
14. 您去过中国什么地方呢?
15. Let me show you the way.让我指路给您看。
16. Welcome to our booth.欢迎您到我们摊位。
17. Welcome to our shop.欢迎您到我们店面。
18. Welcome to the fair.欢迎您到交易会。
19. Nice to see you again.很高兴再次见到你。
20. Here are our samples.这是我们的样品。
21. What are you interested in?你对哪些产品感兴趣?
22. It's sold very well abroad.它在外面卖得很好。
23. Would you like to have a look at our showroom? 您想看看我们的陈列室吗?
24. Take your time and look around.您慢慢看。
25. What's the strong point of it?它有什么样的长处?
26. It can easily pay for itself in half a year. 你可以在半年之内收回成本。
27. Is the quality under control?质量可以控制吗?
28. It has a very soft handle.它的手感很软的。
29. The quality is very good.这个质量很好。
30. Our shoes are very durable.我们的鞋子很耐穿。
31. I assure you of its quality.我们保守它的质量。
32. Our products are easier to operate than our competitor's.我们的产品比竞争对手的容易操作。
33. It comes in handy.这个用起来很顺手。
34. I'm interested in printed scarves.我对你们的印花围巾感兴趣。
35. May I show you our catalog?我可以给您看我们的目录吗?
36. You'11 know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深入的了解。
37. I'm sure you'11 be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
38. How about your sales status?你们销售状况如何?
39. We only carry women's clothes.我们只卖女士服装。
40. I'd like to know some new products. 我想了解一些新产品。
41. Doing business is not as easy as before. 生意不像以前那样好做了。
42. The profit is getting less and less.利润越来越薄了。
43. What kind of product do you like to order? 您想订什么样的产品?
44. I don't have any cash with me.我身上没有带现金。
45. The show is supposed to be good.这场展览应该是相当好的。
46. I'm sure we can get you a great deal.我相信我们肯定可以达到交易。
47. How long will it take to get to your warehouse? 到你仓库要多长时间?
48. When shall we meet? 那我们什么见面呢?
49. When will be the most convenient time for you?您什么时候最方便呢?
50. How about tomorrow morning?明天上午如何?
51. Would you tell me your phone number?您能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
52. This plan fits us very well.这个计划非常适合我们。
53. Thank you for your consideration.谢谢你的细心安排。
54. Do you happen to know something about our company?您了解我们公司吗?
55. I've heard about your company quite often.我常常听说贵公司。
56. We have about 1000 employees.我们大概有1000名员工。
57. Our head office is in Hangzhou.我们的总部在杭州。
58. Do you have branches abroad? 你们在海外有分公司吗?
59. I'm sure we can make success with our cooperation.我相信我们一定能合作成功。
60. I enjoy doing business with you very much.
a) 我很喜欢和你做生意。
61. Running a company is not so easy.
a) 开一家企业是不容易的。
62. You set up a fine example to us in business.
a) 你为我们树立了一个商业上的好榜样。
63. I believe you can reach th summit of your career.
a) 我相信你一定可以达到事业的巅峰。
64. I hope you can give us some suggestions.我希望您能为我们提些建议。
65. Very nice talking to you.和您谈得真开心。
66. What's your monthly capacity?您的月产量是多少啊?
67. May I ask some questions?我可以问几个问题吗?
68. Where is your factory?你们的工厂在哪?
69. How about ateabreak.喝杯茶休息一下如何。
70. Your operation is very big.您的经营规模实在很大。
71. Your workshops are very clean.您的车间非常干净。
72. Are you going to the office?您要去办公室吗?
73. There is always a shortage of electric power here.我们这儿一直缺电。
74. May I look around the factory?我可以在厂里到处走走吗?
75. The equipment can work three shifts per day.这种设备一天三班都可以用。
76. We carl produce five million meters every month.我们每个月可以生产5百万米。
77. We are sure we'll offer the best products and services for you.我们保证为您提供最好的产品和服务。
78. I'd like to discuss the details with you later.过一会我想跟您谈一下细节问题。
79. What's your impressions ofour factory?您对我们工厂印象如何?
80. We've spent much money on equipment.我们在设备上有很大的投资。
81. How much is it?这个多少钱?
82. How many would you like to buy?您要买多少呢?
83. We don't have so much ready goods right now.我们现在没有那么多的现货。
84. We are giving you the wholesale price.我们给您的都是批发价。
85. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F Dubai.我想请你们报迪拜到岸价的最低价。
86. We can offer you the best price.我们可以给您报最好的价格。
87. We are in a position to offer from ready goods.我们可以报现货价格。
88. We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
89. Thank you for your inquiry.谢谢你的询价。
90. I have the offer ready for you.我已经为你准备好报盘了。
91. Here is our F.O.B price list.这是我们离岸价的价目单。
92. My offer was based on reasonable profit.我的报价以合理利润为依据。
93. We think your offer is too high.我们认为你方的报价太高了。
94. This offer is very competitive.此报盘很有竞争性。
95. Is you offer a firm one?你报的是实盘吗?
96. Is there a minimum order?有最低订购量的限制吗?
97. The price is reasonable.这个价格是合理的。
98. They are our bottom wholesale prices.这已经是我们的批发底价了。
99. I'm afraid the quotation is not acceptable.恐怕这样的报价我们不能接受。
100. Prices of material are getting higher and higher.原材料价格越来越高。
101. The price is a little higher because it's handmade.因为这是手工做的,所以价格有点高。
102. The cost of labor is very low in China.中国人工成本很低。
103. Your price is higher than other companion.你方的价格比其它公司的价格高。
104. How much commission is included?佣金是多少?
105. Do you really insist on your own price?你坚持自己的价格吗?
106. Your counter offer is too low.你方还价太低了。
107. I'm looking forward to your early reply.希望早日得到你方答复。
108. Let's meet each other half way.让我们各让一步。
109. Ok, that's a deal.好的,一言为定。
110. We'd like to order your products.我们想订你们的货。
111. When will we sign the contract?我们什么时候签合同?
112. We can arrange the shipment at once.我们可以立刻安排装运。
113. That would be convenient.那就方便了。
114. What about your outside packing?你的外包装用什么呢?
115. Difference articles require different packing.不同商品需要不同的包装。
116. Packing charge is included in the contract price.合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
117. Don't forget to call me.别忘了给我电话。
118. What's your flight number?您乘几号班机?
119. How much is the fare to the airport?到机场的车费是多少?
120. It's really nice of you to see me off.您来给我送行真是太客气了。
121. It's a shame that you're going so soon.真遗憾,你这么快就走了。
122. I'm very grateful to you for your hospitality.我非常感谢您的热情款待。
123. My flight is No. 386, Malaysia Airline.我的航班是马来西亚航空公司的386 号班机。
124. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.我们盼望再次见到您。
125. I promise I'll visit you when I get there.我保证到了那里后来拜访您。
126. I will miss you very much.我会非常想念您。
127. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿.
128. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。
129. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
130. I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。
131. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我要坐在飞机前部
132. I missed my train. 我未赶上火车
133. I haven't nothing to declare. 我没有要申报的东西。
134. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。
135. I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
136. We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
137. I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
138. I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。
139. You have to change at Chicago Station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
140. I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。
141. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 班机号码是9月5日AK708
142. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
143. I'm looking for my baggage。 我正在找我的行李。
144. I'd like to make a reservation.我想预订。
145. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
146. My reservation number is 2991. 我的预订号码是2991。
147. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
148. The train is comfortable. 坐火车很舒服。
149. I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房托运行李。
150. You need to transfer at Central Station. 你必须在中央车站换车。
151. Do you have anything to declare? 你有东西要申报关税吗?
152. What's the purpose of your visit? 你旅行的目的是什么?
153. What time does the ship leave? 船什么时间启航?
154. When will the ship leave for Honolulu? 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
155. Could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
156. Do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗?
157. How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?
158. Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?
159. Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?
160. How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
161. Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?
162. Where can you pick up your suitcase? 你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
163. When can you pick up your ticket? 你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
164. Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?
165. Where can I get my baggage? 我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
166. Is the departure time on schedule? 起飞时间准时吗?
167. How long will the flight be delayed? 班机诞误多长时间?
168. May I have baggage tags? 请给我行李标签好吗?
169. May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给一份海关申报表好吗?
170. Is this within the tax-free limit? 这个在免税限额内吗?
171. What time should I be at the departure gate? 我在什么时间到登机门?
172. Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会被取消吗?
173. What's the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
174. Are there any discount tickets for me? 给我有折扣吗?
175. One way or a round trip ticket? 单程票还是双程票呢?
176. Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?
177. What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
178. By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
179. What is th boarding time? 何时登机呢?
180. How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?


关键字:商务英语
生词表:
  • warehouse [´weəhaus] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.仓库 v.存入仓库 四级词汇
  • shortage [´ʃɔ:tidʒ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.不足(量);缺少 四级词汇
  • wholesale [´həulseil] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&vt.批发 a.批发的 四级词汇
  • shipment [´ʃipmənt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.装运;载货量 四级词汇
  • sleeper [´sli:pə] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.睡眠者;(铁路)枕木 六级词汇
  • chicago [ʃi´kɑ:gəu] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.芝加哥 四级词汇
  • suitcase [´su:tkeis, ´sju:t] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.手提箱 六级词汇
  • immigration [,imi´greiʃən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.移民入境 四级词汇
  • discount [´diskaunt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&vt.(打)折扣 四级词汇


文章标签:疯狂英语