对你的工作感到不满吗?不知道该何去何从?下面这篇文章Job satisfaction: Strategies to make work more gratifying《工作满意度:如何使工作更满意》将帮您一一分析什么导致对工作的不满以及如何解决。
首先我们先来看看是什么让你对工作感到不满。
You've dreamed about an ideal job in which you're motivated, inspired, respected and well paid. But in reality, you've had to settle for something that falls a bit short of your ideal. Maybe it started as your dream job and for a time you loved it. But now you find it harder and harder to get through the day. 你曾梦想有一份理想工作:带给你动力、灵感、尊重、丰厚的收入。但在现实中,你要将就一份不那么完美的工作。也许,它一开始时是份理想的工作,在一段时间内你也热爱过它。但现在你却发现日子越来越难过。
Lack of job satisfaction can be a
significant source of stress. Reasons why you may not be completely satisfied with your job include: 缺乏工作满足感可以导致精神压力。致使你对工作不能感到充分满意的原因可能有:
* Conflict between co-workers
和同事的矛盾
* Conflict with your supervisor
和领导的矛盾
* Not being appropriately paid for what you do
你所做的没有获得相应适当回报
* Not having the necessary equipment or resources to succeed
没有成功必须的设备或资源
* Lack of opportunities for promotion
缺乏晋升机会
* Having little or no say in decisions that affect you
在对你有影响的决定中没有话语权
* Fear of losing your job through downsizing or outsourcing
担心因裁员或外包而失业
Sometimes it's the job itself that causes
dissatisfaction. For example, the work may be boring, or ill-suited to your interests, education and skills. 有时是工作本身让人们不满。譬如工作内容令人乏味,或和你的兴趣、教育程度和技能不对口。
Take some time to think about what motivates and inspires you. You may even want to work with a career
counselor to complete a formal assessment of you interests, skills and passions. Then
explore some strategies to increase your job satisfaction. 花些时间考虑一下什么才能给你带来动力和灵感。甚至你也可以请一位职业顾问对你的兴趣、技能和热情进行正式的评估,然后探寻能提高工作满意度的方法。
关键字:
职场英语生词表: