对话6:肚子痛
Dialogue Six:Suffer from a stomach
大夫: 请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
单词
Words
seafood n. 海鲜
roastduck n. 烤鸭
vomit vi. 呕吐
bathroom n. 厕所
laboratory n. 化验室
indigestion n. 消化不良
oily adj. 油腻
avoid vt. 避免
短语
Phrases
a great variety of things 种类很多
made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所
get your stools tested 做一个大便检查
write out a slip 开一张化验单
take your seat, 请坐
due to 因为,由于
句子
Sentence Patterns
你呕吐过没有?
Have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一个大便检查。
Now you have to get your stools tested.
我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。
It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.
接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
相关单词
Related Words
bellyache 肚子痛
enteritis 肠炎
gastralgia 胃痛
gastritis 胃炎
appendictis 阑尾炎
enterogastritis 肠胃炎
constipation 便秘
nephritis 肾炎
diabetes 糖尿病
uraemia 尿毒症
urethritis 尿道炎
cystitis 膀胱炎
diarrhoea 痢疾
dysentery 痢疾
piles 痔疮
haememorrhoids 痔疮
相关短语
Related Phrases
have a pain in the chest 胸口痛
have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛
hav e a pain in the back 背痛
have a pain in the ear 耳痛
have a pain in the loins 腰痛
have a running nose 流鼻涕
have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害
bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰
tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚
have a foul breath 口臭
have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口发苦
run with tears 流泪
have watery eyes 流泪
相关表达方式
Related Expression
I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)
I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
I have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。
I have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。
I have a splitting headache.
我头痛得快要裂开似的。
I hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。
I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐 。
I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
对话7:交通事故
Dialogue Seven (A traffic accident)
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor : I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
Patient: OK. See you later.
病人: 好的,那么待会儿再见吧!
Doctor: See you then!
大夫:待会儿见!
( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:这是我的X光片。
Patient: Here's my X-rays.
大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看, 有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.
病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫: 是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
单词
Words
elbow n. 肘部
graze v. 檫伤
ribs n. 肋骨
plate n. 光片
oral adj 口服
instruction n. 说明
plaster n. 石膏
短语
Phrases
be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑
take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周
herbal medicine 中草药
for oral administration 口服
a tube of ointment 一管药膏
句子
Sentence Patterns
Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿,你疼不疼?
To be on the safe side , you'd better go to the X-ray Department.
但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。
When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.
这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
相关单词
dislocation 脱臼
spain 扭伤
twist 扭伤
burn 烧伤
spasm 痉挛
tetanus 破伤风
paralysis 瘫痪
fracture 骨折
bandage 绷带
plaster 石膏
stitch 缝针
padding 垫,衬
pillow 枕头
crutch 拐杖
相关短语
be all right 没什么问题
take a week off work 休假一周
rest in bed 卧床休息
clean up the wound 清洗伤口
dress the wound 包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给---缝几针
take the stiches out 拆线
be hospitalized 住院
right away 立即,马上
Related Expressions
Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.
你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。
You should take a week off work.
你应该休假一周。
Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.
虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。
Take it three times a day after meals.
每日三次,饭后服用。
Here is the prescription for your medicine.
这是给你开的药方。
There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.
破了个口子,不过不太深。
First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.
我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.
一周之后再来,我给你拆线。
The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.
X光片显示足踝骨折。
You must be hospitalized right away.
你应当立即住院。
You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.
你的骨折需要治疗。
You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.
你得住院观察两天。
Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.
你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
对话8 堕胎
Dialogue Eight Abortion
患者:我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。
Patient: I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
护士:出血量多吗?上次月经是什么时候?
Nurse: What was the amount of bleeding? When was your last period?
患者:我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4 日。
Patient: I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4.
护士:你的月经准时吗?
Nurse: Is your menstruation regular?
患者:结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。
Patient: It's normal now, but it used to be somewhat late before I was married.
护士:你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
Nurse: Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
患者:我试试看。
Patient: I'll try.
护士:妊娠检查呈阳性。你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?
Nurse: The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what's it like?
患者:在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道出血。
Patient: The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts.
护士:看来你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。
Nurse: It seems that you are pregnant,with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.
患者:我需要吃些药吗?
Patient: Shall I take some medicine?
护士:我会给你开一些注射用药和口服药。
Nurse: I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.
患者:好的,我会照你说的做。
Patient: OK, I'll do as you said.
护士:如果出血比平时多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。
Nurse: You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up.
(三天以后)
(3 days later)
护士:你现在感觉这么样?
Nurse: How are you now?
患者:不太好。出血增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7到10分钟1次。
Patient: Not so good . The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes.
护士:让我检查一下。啊,子宫颈口已经开了4厘米了,子宫口可以看见部分胎儿,胎儿马上就要下来了。我得为你准备写血液以备必要时输血,你需要马上住院。
Nurse: Let me take a look. Oh ,the cervix is already open about 4cm,and part of the fetus can be seen in the cervix. The fetus will come out soon. I'll prepare the blood for you in case a blood transfusion is needed. You should be admitted to the hospital immediately.
单词
Words
abortion n. 堕胎
abdomen n. 下腹
menstruation n. 月经
normal adj 正常
urine n. 尿
pregnancy n. 妊娠
positive adj 阳性
miscarriage n. 流产
injection n. 注射
orally adv. 口服
emergency n.急诊
severe n.严重
cervix n. 子宫颈口
fetus n. 胎儿
transfusion n. 输血
短语
Phrases
vaginal bleeding 阴道出血
together with 伴有
used to 过去,过去常常
a pregnancy test 妊娠检查
except for 除---以外
in case 万一
be admitted to 进入
句子
Sentence Patterns
I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
我这两天阴道出血并、伴有下腹疼痛。
Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test?
你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?
The pregnancy test was positive.
妊娠检查呈阳性。
Where is the pain and what's it like?
你什么地方疼,怎么个疼法?
You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet.
除了吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。
I'll give some medicine by injection or orally.
我给你开一些注射用药和口服药。
Come back in a week for a check up.
一周后再来检查。
相关单词
Related Words
buttocks 臀部
hips 臀部
rectum 臀部
genitals 生殖器
penis 阴茎
scrotum 阴囊
testis 睾丸
pubes 阴毛
urethra 尿道
sperm 精液
vagina 阴道
womb 子宫
uterus 子宫
ovaries 卵巢
cell 细胞
embryo 胚胎
placenta 胎盘
menses 月经
menstruation 月经
periods 月经
相关短语
Related Phrases
genital organ 生殖器
the virile member 阴茎
seminal duct 输精管
spermatic duct 输精管
deferent duct 输精管
seminal vesicle 精囊
vaginal orifice 阴门
private parts 阴部
fallopian tube 输卵管
相关表达方式
Related Expressions
Is your period heavy or light?
来月经时,量多还是少?
It's always heavy.
总是很多。
And how long does it last?
经期多长?
Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
八到十天,月经一来,因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。
I have very bad period pains evry month
每次月经来,我都痛得要命。
For the last two or three weeks I've been getting real bad pains in one of my breasts.
在过去的两三周里,我的一个乳房很痛。
There seems to be some sort of a lump.
这儿看来有个硬块。
I'll give you some Chinese medicine to relieve your pain.
我给你开些止痛的中药。
Don't eat very hot or cold food, and keep off stimulating foods such as sour or spicy food.
不要吃很烫或很冷的食物,也不要吃酸的和辛辣的刺激性食物。