文化交流与礼仪:关于他们国家的人民
1. C: Do most people in your country value their family or career more?
你们国家大多数的人是以家庭为重还是以事业为重?
W1: Personally, I value my career more. But I think most people give family and career equal value.
就我个人来说,我更重视事业。但是我觉得大部分人都是事业与家庭并重。
W2: It's hard to say. Everyone is different.
很难说。每个人都不一样。
2.C: What do the people my age love to do the most in your country?
你们国家像我这样年纪的人最喜欢做什么?
W1: They love to have fun. They love to have parties and spend time with their friends.
他们爱玩,喜欢各种聚会,跟朋友们在一起。
W2: They are crazy about sports. They love to practice them and they love to watch them.
他们热爱体育运动,喜欢观看也喜欢参与其中。
3.C:How are the people in your country different from the people in China?
你们国家的人和中国人有什么不同?
W:The people here care about their families more than people in my country do.
中国人比我们国家的人更顾家。
4. C: What's the population of your city?
你所在城市的人口是多少?
W1: I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
W2:About four million. It seems small compared to Beijing.
大约有四百万吧。跟北京的人口比起来恐怕要少。
文化交流与礼仪:关于语言
1. C: Are you interested in learning Chinese?
你对学习中文感兴趣吗?
W1: Sure, but it's too difficult.
当然了,但是太难了。
W2: No, not really. I'm only here for a short time.
不太感兴趣。我在这里不会待多久。
W3: I'm too busy with my work. Maybe my son is interested.
我工作太忙了。也许我儿子对中文感兴趣。
2. C: Why do you want to learn Chinese?
你为什么要学习中文?
W1: Just for fun.
学着玩。
W2: I want to have a career in Asia.
我想在亚洲开拓我的事业。
W3: I want to date Chinese girls.
我想找中国女朋友。
3. C: Can you speak any other languages?
你还会说别的语言吗?
W1: I speak French and German.
我会说法语和德语。
W2: No, I only speak English.
不会,我只讲英语。
4. C: Do you want to know how to say "I love you" in Chinese?
你想知道用汉语怎么说"I love you"吗?
W: Yes. Can you teach me?
想。你能教我吗?
5. C: Do you think it is difficult to learn a foreign language?
你觉得学一门外语难吗?
W1: Yes, I think it takes a lot of hard work.
难,我觉得学外语要花很多工夫。
W2: No, I think learning a foreign language is a piece of cake. I've learned a lot of Chinese in a very short time.
不难,我觉得学一门外语是小菜一碟。我在短期内已经学了不少中文。