潜入寂静的时刻
In to this silent hour
侵入寂静的时间里
Who stole your shadow from mine eyes?
是谁从我的眼睛里偷走了你的影子?
I want know and I think I must to know!
我要知道我认为我必须知道!
It was night, the busy day was over.
夜晚到了,忙碌的一天已经结束。
I want though the city voice to feel yours breathe.
我想通过城市的声音去感受你的呼吸。
But in the meanwhile only one of mine.
但是此时你确是静默无语,
Whether you shall go away please give me a little words,
你是否离开请给我一丁点的信息,
How can I find your shadow in the deeply dark cave?
怎样才能在这深深的黑洞里找到你的影踪?
Where. I lay asleep under the darkness in the world.
在那里,我躺在暗夜的世界里睡着了,
What magic has snared you in these slender arms of mine?
是什么魔力把你送到我瘦小的臂膀里?
For fear of losing you so I hold you tight to my *!
因为害怕失去你我把你紧紧的搂在怀里,
But who make the other magic has flew away in the suddenly.
但是刹那间,又是谁用另一种魔法把你飞去。
I want cry out but who stole the tears from my eyes?
我想哭,但是谁从我的眼睛里偷走了我泪水?
Only make a miss in my heart:
只有在心中祈祷:
Miss you can float down the moon light of the world's life
希望你可以从世界的生命中随着月光漂浮而下
And last you have stand on my heart .
最后停泊在我的港湾里
关键字:
诗歌散文生词表: