Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。
I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)
Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。
B.S. our leader invented the word? "胡说八道"这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?
The pen is mightier than the sword. 笔利于剑。
Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)
Omph! 唔!
Ahh! 啊哈!
Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you. 喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
Cool it man,I'm sorry. 对不起,请您息怒。
Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
Out! 滚出去!
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得离谱了。