酷兔英语


 Don: But he thinks you're a girl! He'll want to be more than friends!

  唐: 但他以为你是女的!他可不想只做朋友!


  Herbert: I know, so I need your advice again.


  赫伯特: 我知道,所以我又要你的建议了。


  Don: If I were you, I'd get a good 1) psychiatrist.


  唐: 假如我是你,我会去找一个好的心理医生。


  Herbert: Stop joking. I'll just start by talking to him about his interests.


  赫伯特: 不要闹了。我只会从他有兴趣的事开始聊起。


  Don: He'll think you're strange.


  唐: 他会觉得你很奇怪。


  Herbert: No, we won't. We'll 2) get along great. We're both 30-year-olds who like computers.


  赫伯特: 才不会。我们会处得很好。我们都三十岁,又都喜欢电脑。


  Don: All I can say is meet here at this bar so I can see this. It's going to be interesting.


  唐: 我只能说,请你们约在这个酒吧见面,这样我才看得到。这一定很好玩!


  语言详解


  A: Are you two seeing each other?


  你们俩在交往吗?


  B: No, we just get along really well.


  没有,我们只是很处得来。


  「If I were you, I'd(would)......假如我是你,我会......」


  给别人建议时,若要强调自己与对方是同一阵线,可以使用这个句子。


  「All I can say is...... 我只能说......」


  "除了......我不知要说什么" ,这句话用于非常惊讶或无奈,几乎无话可说的时候。


  1) psychiatrist (n.) 心理医师


  2) get along great 处得很好


关键字:英语听力
生词表: