酷兔英语

英文诗歌:I Remember

  I Remember, I Remember(我忆起,我忆起 )

    (1)  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,

    the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中

    Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:

    He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,

    Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

    But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚

    Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!

    (2)   I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白

    The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合

    Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!

    The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

    And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时

    The laburnum on his birthday,-- 种植的金炼花,--

    The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

    (3)  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方

    and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽

    To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;

    My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,

    That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,

    And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却

    The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!

    (4)  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;

    I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖

    Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

    It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,

    But now 'tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

    To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代

    Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!



关键字:英文诗歌
生词表:


文章标签:诗歌  英语诗歌