Females say that...
men are hard to please
男人很难取悦!
the problems with guys:
男人的问题是:
if you treat him nicely, he says you are in love with him;
如果妳对他好,他说妳爱上他了.
if you don't, he says you are proud.
对他不好,他说妳骄傲.
if you dress nicely, he says you are trying to lure him;
如果妳穿得很漂亮,他说你企图诱惑他.
if you don't, he says you are from kampong.
如果不,他说妳是乡下来的
if you argue with him, he says you are stubborn;
如果妳跟他理论,他说妳固执
if you keep quiet, he says you have no brains.
如果妳沉默,他说妳没大脑!
if you are smarter than him, he'll lose face;
如果妳比他聪明,他说那是小聪明
if he is smarter than you, he is great.
如果他比你聪明,他就是有智慧!
if you don't love him, he tries to possess you;
如果妳不爱他,他想拥有妳
if you love him, he will try to leave you.(very true huh?)
如果妳爱他,他试着离开妳.
if you don't make love with him., he says you don't love him;
如果妳不跟他做爱,他说妳不爱他
if you do!! he says you are cheap.
如果跟他做,他说你是贱货!
if you tell him your problem, he says you are troublesome;
如果妳告诉他妳的问题,他说妳麻烦
if you don't, he says that you don't trust him.
如果不,他说妳不信任他
if you scold him, you are like a nanny to him;
如果妳骂他,妳好象他奶妈
if he scolds you, it is because he cares for you.
如果他骂妳,是表示他"关心"妳
if you break your promise, you cannot be trusted;
如果你不守承诺,你就是没有信用
if he breaks his,he is forced to do so.
如果他不守承诺,他是迫不得已的
if you smoke, you are bad girl;
如果妳吸烟,妳是坏女孩
if he smokes, he is gentleman.
如果他吸烟,他是绅士
if you do well in your exams, he says it's luck;
如果妳考试成绩好,他说是运气
if he does well, it's brains.
如果他考得好,他说是实力!
if you hurt him, you are cruel;
如果妳伤害了他,表示妳很残忍
if he hurts you, you are too sensitive!
如果他伤害了妳,表示妳太敏感而且太难取悦!
so hard to please!
if you send this to guys, they will swear that it's not true...
如果你寄这封信给男生,他们会发誓以上是不正确的.
but if you don't they say you are selfish...
如果你不寄给他们,他们说妳自私.
[/hide]