We need seven of these. 我们要七个这种的。
They come in cases of five. 它们是五个一箱。
Then ,send two cases please. 这样的话,就送两箱吧。
Good. thank you for the order. 好的,谢谢你的订货。
We can't handle an order that small. 这么少的数量,我们不能接受。
What is the
minimum we would have to order. 那么我们至少得订多少呢。
300 pieces. 300个
We have a problem with your order. 你订的货有点问题。
What is it? 什么问题。
We can't split open a case to fill your order. 因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
I'll see if we can take the whole case. 那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。
Do you offer any quantity
discounts? 大量购买有折扣吗?
No, we don't. 不,没有。
Then give us three cases of this. 那么这种的就买三箱好了。
You could save a lot if you would order a little more. 如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。
How could we do that? 怎么说呢?
We offer a
discount for large orders. 我们对大量订购有打折。
Let me take another look at our requirements. 那我们看看我们的需要量有多少
Your prices seem a little high. 你们的价钱高了一些。
We could make them lower for you. 我们可以算你便宜一点。
How? 怎么做呢?
If you order in large lots , we'll reduce the price. 如果你大量订购,我们可以降价
We can offer a 10%
discount for orders over 10000 pieces.订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。
I'm not sure we can use that many. 我怕我们用不了那么多。
Ok, I'll see what I can do. 好吧,我考虑考虑吧
Why are there three prices quoted for this part? 这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?
They represent the prices for different quantities. 那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。
I see. 原来如此。
The more you order , the more you will save. 订购愈多,省的钱愈多
Is this your standard price? 这是你们的基本准价吗?
Yes ,it is. 是的
It seems too high to me. 好像贵了一点。
We can
negotiate the unit price for large orders. 如果大量订购,单价可以再谈。
I'm
calling about mistake on our last invoice. 我打电话来,是因为上回的发票有错。
What was it? 怎么啦。
We should have been given the large quantity price. 你应该开大宗折扣价才是。
Yes ,that is absolutely right. 啊,对的,是应该这样。
Doesn't the quantity
discount apply on this order? 这次下的单子没有大宗折扣吗?
No ,I'm sorry ,but it doesn't. 抱歉,没有。
Why not? 为什么没有?
Because these items are from different shipments. 因为这几项品目不属同一批货。
We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more. 如果你单子下多一点,我们可以减价。
How much more? 还要多下多少?
Just three more cases. 只要再三箱就可以了。
I think we can do that. 那我想没问题。
I have the
quotations you asked for. 你要的报价已经做好了。
Good ,we've been looking for them. 好啊 ,我们一直等着看呢。
I'll leave them for you to look over. 我会留下来给你慢慢的看。
I'll give you a call when we are ready to talk about them. 等我们准备好可以谈的时候,我会打电话给你。
Were you able to quote on all the items we need? 我们需要的每个项目你都能报价吗。
No, not all of them. 不,没办法全部。
Oh?why not? 哦,为什么?
We aren't able to supply the third ad fifth items. 第三及第五项目,我们没有货供应。
Here are the
quotations that you asked for. 这是你的报的价。
How do they compare to last year's? 与去年的相比怎么样。
The price increases haven't been too bad at all. 没有涨太多。
That's good to hear.let's take a look at your prices. 那好,我们来看看你的报价吧。
I have a question about this
quotation you submitted. 你提出的报价我有问题。
What is it? 什么呢?
The third item has been omitted. 第三项目漏掉了。
Oh ,yes.we don't carry that item anymore. 哦,是的,那一项目我们不再卖了。
关键字:
外贸英语生词表: