酷兔英语


   广交会上,来自美国Daniel Smith(丹尼尔.史密斯)先生来到中国供应--BruceLee(布鲁斯.李)的摊位。


Lee:Good morning sir,welcome to our booth.
李:欢迎来到我们的铺面。
Smith:Thank you very much.Your booth was arranged very nicely.
史密斯:谢谢。你的展位布置得非常好。
Lee:Thank you for your compliment.Would you like to have a seat?
李:谢谢您的赞美。坐一下好吗?
Smith:Thanks.
史密斯:谢谢。
李拿出名片,双手递给smith。
Lee:Here's my business card.
李:这是我的名片。
Smith:Thank you.Please accept mine
史密斯:谢谢。请接受我的。
Lee:Oh,Mr Smith,you are from America,have you known our company before?
李:哦,史密斯先生,您来自美国,你以前知道我们公司吗?
Smith:Sorry,I haven't.Could you tell me something about it?
史密斯:对不起,不知道。您能告诉我一些相关情况吗?
Lee:Yes,our company has engaged in textile production for many years,and our products have been sold all over the world
李:我们公司从事纺织生产多年,产品远销全世界。
Smith:I hope we can make a successful cooperation in the future.
史密斯:我希望我们今后能成功合作。
Lee:I hope so too.
李:我也希望如此。
Smith:May I know some of your new products?
史密斯:我可以了解一些你们的新产品吗?
Lee:OK,here are our new products,they are sold very well aboard.
李:好的,这就是我们的新产品,在国外很畅销。
Smith:Oh,so many new products,I should say some of them could be found in the market in my country.
史密斯:噢,这么多的新产品,我想其中一些产品在我国市场上会找到销路。
Lee:I'm glad to hear that,take you time and look around,and yon are welcome to our factory sometime.
李:我很高兴听到你那样说,您慢慢看,也欢迎您随时去我们厂里看一下。
Smith:Sure,I'm planning to visit some factories after this trade fair. By the way, which province are you from?
史密斯:当然,我计划在交易会结束后到些厂里去看看。顺便问一下,您是哪个省来的?
Lee:Zhejiang province.
李:浙江省。
Smith:Really,there is famous for light industry,isn't it?
史密斯:哦,真的吗?那里的轻工业很有名,不是吗?
Lee:It sure is.Do you plan to go there?
李:确实如此。你有去那儿的打算吗?
Smith:Actually,I'll be staying in Guangdong for five days,then I am going to Zhejiang.
史密斯:我会在广东呆五天,然后去浙江。
Lee:That would be great.
李:那样太好了。


关键字:商务英语
生词表:


文章标签:对话