对话1
A: Good afternoon, Mr.Green. I'm Jill, Mr.Smith's secretary. Would you like to look around the factory first?
下午好,格林先生,我是吉尔,史密斯的秘书。您要先参观一下工厂吗?
B: Yes, I would.是的。
A: Now this is our office block. We have all the
administrative departments here: Sales, Accounting, Personnel, Market Research and so on.
这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部,会计部,人事部,市场调查部等等。
B: What's that building opposite us?对着我们的那座楼是做什么的?
A: That's the
warehouse where the larger items of medical instruments are stored. We keep a stock of the fast-moving items so that
urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.
那是储存着大量医疗设备的仓库。我们储存着大量医疗设备以备紧急之需。
B: If I ordered an X-ray
apparatus today, how long would I have to wait for the
delivery in Scotland?
如果我今天订一套X光设备,要多长时间运到苏格兰?
A: I think you'd better speak to our work's manager, Mr. Smith. You'll meet him when we go over to the factory. We'll go there now. ( In the workshop) This is one of our three workshops. This is the
delivery bay here.
我认为您应该同我们的生产经理史密斯先生谈。在参观过程中我们会遇到他。我们现在去那儿。(在车间)这是我们三个车间的一个。这是运输车间。
B: Oh, I see.哦,知道了。
A: The steel sheets and bars come in, as you see, in different sizes and are unloaded onto the
delivery bay here, We buy them in from a steel works in Wales. This is the new conveyor belt we had installed last year. We doubled our output in this department as a result.
就像您看到的,不同型号的钢板和钢丝运来了,并且在运输车间。我们是从威尔士的钢厂买来的。这是我们刚安装的输送带,使我们的产量提高了两倍。
B: Oh, really?哦,真的吗?
A: I'll take you to the assembly shop..........我带你们去看看我们的装配车间。
B: It's up to you.您决定吧。
A: Ok, let's go.好。请吧。
B: All right.走吧。
关键字:
商务英语生词表: