Hello. This is Ichiro Aoki of X company.
喂,你好。我是X公司的青木一郎。
Extension 4274, please.
请转4274。
Could I speak to Mr.Smith?
请问史密斯先生在吗?
I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr.Jones.
我想约琼斯先生见个面。
What's the name and number of the hotel?
那家宾馆的名字和电话是什么?
How can I cantact you?/ How can I get a hold of you?
我怎么和你联系?
We hope to hear from you soon.
希望能尽快得到你的消息。
Call me at 313-1234.
你可以打313-1234。
Please call me at the office.
请往我办公室打。
I'll call you the first thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早我就给你打电话。
I'll give you a call.
我会电话通知你的。
Please feel free to call me.
请尽管给我打电话吧。
We're looking forward to seeing you.
我们盼着见到你。
I finally got a hold of you.
总算把你找着了。
I finally got my call through.
电话总算通了。
I'm glad I could get a hold of you.
能联系到你我太高兴了。
I tried to reach you last week.
上周我一直在找你。
He's a difficult to get a hold of.
太难联系到他了。
I've tried to contact him many times, but he's always out.
我试着联系了好多次,可他总是不在。
Would you look up his number?
你可以帮我查一下他的电话号码吗?
Dial the number on the business card.
你就打名片上那个电话吧。
How do I make an outside call?
外线怎么打?
When you hear the dial tone, dail the number.
听到拨号音后,就可以拨号码了。
I'd like to make an international call.
我想打国际长途。
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗?
Something is wrong with this phone.
这部电话有问题。
I can call for you.
我替你打电话吧。
Where are you calling from?
你从那里打的电话?
I'll call you again from the station.
我会从车站再给你打电话的。
It's strange that Bob hasn't called you.
真奇怪鲍勃还没有给你打电话。
I didn't make any calls.
我没打过电话。
I'm on duty now.
我现在正在上班。
I'll call for help.
我打电话求援。
I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预约。
Do you know his cell phone number?
你知道他的手机号码吗?
Cell phone still have some drawbacks.
手机仍然有不完善的地方。
Who shall I say is calling?
你怎么称呼?
Would you spell your name?
能否拼一下你的名字?
Can you put him on?
能帮我接通他的电话吗?
I'll get you a person in charge.
我给你接负责人。
Mr.Smith, there's a call for you.
史密斯先生,有你的电话。
He's on the phone now.
他正在接电话。
He just got off the phone.
他刚挂断电话。
If it's urgent, I'll try to contact him.
着急的话,我这就跟他联系。
There's a phone call for you from that same customer.
还是那个客户打电话找您。
Tell him I'll call him back later.
告诉他过会儿我再给他回电话。