16 Steps to Self-dicovery and Self-empowerment
自我发现与自我强大的16步
1.We
affirm that we have the power to take charge of our own lives and to stop being
dependent on substances or other people for our self-esteem or our security.
1.我们确有掌握自己生活的能力,不再依赖物质和他人来维护自己的自尊和安全。
2.We come to believe that our emerging self will reveal to us the healing wisdom that lives within us all when we are ready, willing and able to open ourselves up to the healing process.
2.我们相信,当我们准备就绪,乐意且有能力敞开心扉,接受恢复过程时,一个全新的自我会赋予我们此刻所需的智慧。
3.We make a decision to become our
authentic selves and trust in the healing power of the truth.
3.我们下定决心展现真我,完全相信真理的力量。
4.We examine our beliefs,our addictions, and our
dependent behaviour in the context of living in a hierarchical, patriarchal culture.
4.我们要在这个辈分分明的文化背景下,不断的审视自己的信念、癖好以及依赖性的行为。
5.We share with another person and our emerging self all those things inside of us for which we feel shame and guilt.
5.我们要将羞愧和内疚的事与他人和全新的自我共同分享。
6.We
affirm and enjoy our strengths, our talents, and our creativity, striving not to hide these qualities to protect others'egos.
6.我们要对自己的优点、天赋和创造力予以肯定和赞赏,不要为了不伤及他人的颜面而掩藏这些优点。
7.We become willing to let go of our shame, our guilt, and any behaviour that keeps us from
loving ourselves and others.
7.让愧疚、自责顺其自然地发生吧,用实际行动大胆的去爱自己和他人。
8.We make a list of people we have harmed and people who have harmed us, and take steps to clear out
negative energy by making
amends and sharing our grievances;both in a
respectful way.
8.列一张清单,写下我们伤害过和伤害过我们的人,并通过道歉和诉苦来减轻苦痛或减轻负面影响,当然,我们要用礼貌的方式。
9.We express love and gratitude to others, and
increasingly appreciate the wonder of life and the blessing we do have.
9.向别人表达爱意和感激的同时,要不断的赞赏生命的惊奇和我们所拥有的幸福。
10.We continue to trust our reality and daily
affirm that we see what we see.,we know what we know,and we feel what we feel.
10.继续相信现实,对我们每天看到的一切、感知到的一切给予肯定。
11.We promptly acknowledge our mistakes and make
amends when
appropriate, but we do not say we are sorry for things we have not done and we do not cover up, analyze, or take responsibility for the shortcomings of others.
11.要及时承认过错,并在恰当时机予以修正,但不要为我们未做过的事道歉,不掩盖和分析他人的缺点,更不对其负责。
12.We seek out situations, jobs, and people that
affirm our intelligence, perceptions, and self-worth and avoid situations or people who are hurtful, harmful, or demeaning to us.
12.找寻能对我们的智力、观察力和自我价值予以肯定的环境、工作和人群,远离那些无益环境和有害人群。
13.We take steps to heal our physical bodies, organize our lives, reduce our stress, and have fun.
13.采取措施恢复体能,使生活井然有序。减少压力,使生活充满欢乐。
14.We seek to find our
inwardcalling, and develop the will and wisdom to follow it.
14.寻找心灵的共鸣,培养毅力和启迪智慧以回应内向的召唤.
15.We accept the ups and downs of life as natural events that can be used as lessons for our growth.
15.正视生活中的坎坷,把它当做成长中的教训。
16.We grow in awareness that we are interrelated with all living things, and we contribute to restoring peace and balance on the planet.
16.我们逐渐意识到,我们与万物有着千丝万缕的联系、因而,我们应为人类的和平和生态的平衡作出应有的贡献。
关键字:
好文共赏生词表: