新约 -- 雅各书(James) -- 第 4 章 ( 本篇共有 5 章 )
4:1 你们中间的争战斗殴,是从那里来的呢。不是从你们百体中战斗之私欲来的吗。
From
whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
4:2 你们贪恋,还是得不着。你们杀害嫉妒,又斗殴争战,也不能得。你们得不着,是因为你们不求。
Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
4:3 你们求也得不着,是因为你们妄求,要浪费在你们的宴乐中。
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
4:4 你们这些淫乱的人哪,(淫乱的人原文作淫妇)岂不知与世俗为友,就是与神为敌吗。所以凡想要与世俗为友的,就是与神为敌了。
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is
enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
4:5 你们想经上所说的是徒然的吗。神所赐住在我们里面的灵,是恋爱至于嫉妒吗。
Do ye think that the
scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
4:6 但他赐更多的恩典。所以经上说,神阻挡骄傲的人,赐恩给谦卑的人。
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
4:7 故此你们要顺服神,务要抵挡魔鬼,魔鬼就必离开你们逃跑了。
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
4:8 你们亲近神,神就必亲近你们。有罪的人哪,要洁净你们的手。心怀二意的人哪,要清洁你们的心。
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and
purify your hearts, ye double
minded.
4:9 你们要愁苦,悲哀,哭泣。将喜笑变作悲哀,欢乐变作愁闷。
Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to
heaviness.
4:10 务要在主面前自卑,主就比叫你们升高。
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
4:11 弟兄们,你们不可彼此批评。人若批评弟兄,论断弟兄,就是批评律法,论断律法。你若论断律法,就不是遵行律法,乃是判断人的。
Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
4:12 设立律法和判断人的,只有一位,就是那能救人也能灭人的。你是谁,竟敢论断别人呢。
There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
4:13 嗐,你们有话说,今天明天我们要往某城里去,在那里住一年,作买卖得利。
Go to now, ye that say, To day or to
morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
4:14 其实明天如何,你们还不知道。你们的生命是什么呢。你们原来是一片云雾,出现少时就不见了。
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the
morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
4:15 你们只当说,主若愿意,我们就可以活着,也可以作这事,或作那事。
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
4:16 现今你们竟以张狂跨口。凡这样跨口都是恶的。
But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such
rejoicing is evil.
4:17 人若知道行善,却不去行,这就是他的罪了。
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
关键字:
雅各书生词表: