新约 -- 哥林多后书(2 Corinthians) -- 第 2 章 ( 本篇共有 13 章 )
2:1 我自己定了主意,再到你们那里去,必须大家没有忧愁。
But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in
heaviness.
2:2 倘若我叫你们忧愁,除了我叫那忧愁的人以外,谁能叫我快乐呢。
For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me?
2:3 我曾把这事写给你们,恐怕我到的时候,应该叫我快乐的那些人,反倒叫我忧愁。我也深信,你们众人都以我的快乐为自己的快乐。
And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.
2:4 我先前心里难过痛苦,多多的流泪,写信给你们。不是叫你们忧愁,乃是叫你们知道我格外的疼爱你们。
For out of much
affliction and
anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.
2:5 若有叫人忧愁的,他不但叫我忧愁,也是叫你们众人有几分忧愁,我说几分,恐怕说得太重。
But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.
2:6 这样的人,受了众人的责罚,也就够了。
Sufficient to such a man is this punishment, which was inflicted of many.
2:7 倒不如赦免他,安慰他,免得他忧愁太过,甚至沉沦了。
So that contrariwise ye ought rather to forgive him, and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one should be swallowed up with overmuch sorrow.
2:8 所以我劝你们,要向他显出坚定不移的爱心来。
Wherefore I
beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward him.
2:9 为此我先前也写信给你们,要试验你们,看你们凡事顺从不顺从。
For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be
obedient in all things.
2:10 你们赦免谁,我也赦免谁,我若有所赦免的,是在基督面前为你们赦免的。
To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;
2:11 免得撒但趁着机会胜过我们。因我们并非不晓得他的诡计。
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2:12 我从前为基督的福音到了特罗亚,主也给我开了门。
Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ's
gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
2:13 那时因为没有遇见兄弟提多,我心里不安,便辞别那里的人往马其顿去了。
I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but
taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.
2:14 感谢神,常帅领我们在基督里夸胜,并藉着我们在各处显扬那因认识基督而有的香气。
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh
manifest the
savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2:15 因为我们在婉面前,无论在得救的人身上,或灭亡的人身上,都有基督馨香之气。
For we are unto God a sweet
savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
2:16 在这等人,就作了死的香气叫他死。在那等人,就作了活的香气叫他活。这事谁能当得起呢。
To the one we are the
savour of death unto death; and to the other the
savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
2:17 我们不像那许多人,为利混乱神的道。乃是由于诚实,由于神,在神面前凭着基督讲道。
For we are not as many, which
corrupt the word of God: but as of
sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
关键字:
歌林多前书生词表: