旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 29 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 )
29:1 约伯又接着说,
Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
29:2 惟愿我的景况如从前的月份,如神保守我的日子。
Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;
29:3 那时他的灯照在我头上。我藉他的光行过黑暗。
When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
29:4 我愿如壮年的时候,那时我在帐棚中。神待我有密友之情。
As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my
tabernacle;
29:5 全能者仍与我同在。我的儿女都环绕我。
When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me;
29:6 奶多可洗我的脚。磐石为我出油成河。
When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;
29:7 我出到城门,在街上设立座位。
When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street!
29:8 少年人见我而回避,老年人也起身站立。
The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.
29:9 王子都停止说话,用手糊口。
The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth.
29:10 首领静默无声,舌头贴住上膛。
The nobles held their peace, and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth.
29:11 耳朵听我的,就称我有福。眼睛看我的,便称赞我。
When the ear heard me, then it
blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me:
29:12 因我拯救哀求的困苦人,和无人帮助的孤儿。
Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.
29:13 将要灭亡的为我祝福。我也使寡妇心中欢乐。
The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
29:14 我以公义为衣服,以公平为外袍和冠冕。
I put on
righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a
diadem.
29:15 我为瞎子的眼,瘸子的脚。
I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
29:16 我为穷乏人的父,素不认识的人,我查明他的案件。
I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.
29:17 我打破不义之人的牙床,从他牙齿中夺了所抢的。
And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
29:18 我便说,我必死在家中(原文作窝中),必增添我的日子,多如尘沙。
Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand.
29:19 我的根长到水边,露水终夜沾在我的枝上。
My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch.
29:20 我的荣耀在身上增新,我的弓在手中日强。
My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
29:21 人听见我而仰望,静默等候我的指教。
Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel.
29:22 我说话之后,他们就不再说。我的言语像雨露滴在他们身上。
After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them.
29:23 他们仰望我如仰望雨,又张开口如切慕春雨。
And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.
29:24 他们不敢自信,我就向他们含笑。他们不使我脸上的光改变。
If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down.
29:25 我为他们选择道路,又坐首位。我如君王在军队中居住,又如吊丧的安慰伤心的人。
I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.
关键字:
约伯记生词表: