酷兔英语

旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 33 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 )  







33:1 约伯阿,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。

Wherefore, Job, I pray thee, hear my speeches, and hearken to all my words.





33:2 我现在开口,用舌发言。

Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.





33:3 我的言语要发明心中所存的正直。我所知道的,我嘴唇要诚实地说出。

My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.





33:4 神的灵造我,全能者的气使我得生。

The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.





33:5 你若回答我,就站起来,在我面前陈明。

If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.





33:6 我在神面前与你一样,也是用土造成。

Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.





33:7 我不用威严惊吓你,也不用势力重压你。

Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.





33:8 你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说,

Surely thou hast spoken in mine hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words, saying,





33:9 我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的。在我里面也没有罪孽。

I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.





33:10 神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,

Behold, he findeth occasions against me, he counteth me for his enemy,





33:11 把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。

He putteth my feet in the stocks, he marketh all my paths.





33:12 我要回答你说,你这话无理,因神比世人更大。

Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.





33:13 你为何与他争论呢。因他的事都不对人解说。

Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.





33:14 神说一次,两次,世人却不理会。

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.





33:15 人躺在床上沉睡的时候,神就用梦,和夜间的异象,

In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;





33:16 开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上,

Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,





33:17 好叫人不从自己的谋算,不行骄傲的事。(原文作将骄傲向人隐藏)

That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.





33:18 拦阻人不陷于坑里,不死在刀下。

He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.





33:19 人在床上被惩治,骨头中不住地疼痛。

He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:





33:20 以致他的口厌弃食物,心厌恶美味。

So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.





33:21 他的肉消瘦,不得再见。先前不见的骨头都凸出来。

His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.





33:22 他的灵魂临近深坑。他的生命近于灭命的。

Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.





33:23 一千天使中,若有一个作传话的与神同在,指示人所当行的事。

If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:





33:24 神就给他开恩,说,救赎他免得下坑。我已经得了赎价。

Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.





33:25 他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩。他就返老还童。

His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:





33:26 他祷告神,神就喜悦他,使他欢呼朝见神的面。神又看他为义。

He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.





33:27 他在人前歌唱说,我犯了罪,颠倒是非,这竟与我无益。

He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;





33:28 神救赎我的灵魂免入深坑。我的生命也必见光。

He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.





33:29 神两次,三次,向人行这一切的事。

Lo, all these things worketh God oftentimes with man,





33:30 为要从深坑救回人的灵魂,使他被光照耀与活人一样。

To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.





33:31 约伯阿,你当侧耳听我的话,不要作声,等我讲说。

Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.





33:32 你若有话说,就可以回答我。你只管说,因我愿以你为是。

If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.





33:33 若不然,你就听我说。你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。

If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.
关键字:约伯记
生词表:
  • hearken [´hɑ:kən] 移动到这儿单词发声 vi.听 四级词汇
  • almighty [ɔ:l´maiti] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.万能的;全能的 四级词汇
  • iniquity [i´nikwiti] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.不公正;邪恶 六级词汇
  • righteousness [raitʃəsnis] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.正直;正当;正义 六级词汇
  • oftentimes [´ɔ:fəntaimz] 移动到这儿单词发声 ad.屡次,常常 六级词汇