After the self-study class at night, I opened the computer. I sorted out the male net friends to the Frog Concentration Camp and several unlovely girls I've seen to the Dinosaur Concentration Camp. Then I began chatting with the three girls left.
晚自习归来,我打开电脑,把男网友全部归到青蛙集中营里,把几个见过不漂亮的女网友归到恐龙集中营。剩下的三个美眉还要再聊聊。
Me: Honey, let's fall in love!
我说:美眉我们网恋吧!
Talented girl: OK. Are you a Party member?
小才女说:好呀。你是党员吗?
Me: No, I'm not.
我说:不是。
Talented girl: Are you a League member?
小才女说:那你是团员吗?
Me: Well, no. 我说:不是。
Talented girl: Well, are you a member of China Young Pioneers?
小才女说:那你是少先队员吗?
Me: I used to be one many years ago. But why do you bother asking such questions?
我说:很多年以前就不是了,你问这些做什么?
Talented girl: Then I can't promise you. At all events, I'm the team leader of our class.
小才女说:那可不行,我可是我们班的小组长呢。
...
Recalling the
painful experience, I still have two girls to chat with.
我无语。
痛定思痛,还有两个MM可以聊。
Me: Girl, let's fall in love!
我说:美眉我们网恋吧!
Lonely girl: Good. After all, I can fall in love.
小孤女说:好呀,终于恋爱了。
Me: Well, didn't you love someone before?
我说:怎么,以前没有恋爱过吗?
Lonely girl: No. They always said I was a dinosaur.
小孤女说:没有,他们总说我是恐龙。
Me: Umm, in this case, we'd better break up at the moment.
我说:哦,这样,那我们分手,就现在。
Lonely girl: No, I don't agree. It's my first love...
55555555555...
小孤女说:不,我不同意,这是我的初恋,55555555555......
Now the last girl left, I would especially
cherish her.
还剩最后一个美眉,我倍加珍惜。
Me: Girl, don't you want to fall in love with me?
我说:美眉,我们网恋吧!
Jiaojiao: I think it's OK, but I'd like to ask for my father's advice.
娇娇:好呀,不过我要问问我爸爸。
Me: My God! You asked your father this kind of thing? You surely don't have your own definite idea!
我说:天哪,这事你问你爸爸?你自己那么没主见呀?! Jiaojiao: It's not like that. I am just 5 years old and haven't learnt to type. It is my father who types for me.
娇娇:不是呀,我今年才5岁,还不会打字,刚才是我爸爸替我打字啊。
Me: ... 我说:......
Then I said: Hello, uncle.
我再说:叔叔好
关键字:
双语阅读生词表: