PART 3:INTERMEDIATE DIALOGUES中级对话
如果你把前一部分最基本的初级对话都掌握了的话,那就开始下一步的跋涉--进军中级对话吧.具有中级英语水平的人,也就具备了中级交流的能力,这一部分的对话涉及生活、工作和学习的点点滴滴,有发生在老朋友之间的,有同学之间、亲友之间的,有发生在同事之间的,也有上下级之间的,但不论场景如何变化,它们的共同点就是??交流
I Can't Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实
A: I can't believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!
B: Well, if it isn't Mike Li!这不是迈克·李吗!
A: Jim Wang! It's nice to see you again! It's been a long time.吉姆·王!见到你真是太高兴了!好久不见了。
B: You know, Mike, I've been meaning to call you for a long time. I'm so glad I ran into you today.迈克,你知道吗,很久以来我一直想给你打电话。真高兴今天能遇到你。
A: Me, too. How have you been doing?我也一样。你最近好吗?
B: Super. How about yourself?很好。你呢?
A: Pretty good. I can't complain.不错,没什么可抱怨的
B: So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go abroad to study, weren't you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?
A: Yes, I guess I was. But as it turned out, I changed my mind. I decided not to go after all.是,我想是的。但现在有了变化,我最终还是决定不去了
B: Oh, really? But if I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California. Whatever made you change your mind? I thought you were accepted to Stanford.
哦,是吗?如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。是什么使你改变主意的?我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了
A: Well, it's a long story, and I don't want to bore you with all the details. But what it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn't a very good idea. I decided to go to Beijing University instead. I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.说来话长。那些细节我就不赘述了。最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。我打算去北大。这样,把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司
B: Really? That's very interesting.是吗?那很有趣嘛
A: And how about you? The last time we talked, didn't you tell me you were going to open your own restaurant and hotel?你怎么样?上次我们聊的时候,你不是说要自己开个酒店吗?
B: That's right. I was. But things turned out differently than I expected.
对呀,是有这么回事。但结果却和我预想的大不相同
A: But you seemed so determined to do that. What happened?可是你当时是决心很大的,发生了什么事呢?
B: Well, it's very complicated, and I'm sure you don't want to know all the details. But as it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn't for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由。但结果却是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我,所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位
A: Well, a lot sure has happened since we last saw each other.是啊,从上次见面以来,真是发生了很多事
B: You can say that again! You know, we should try to stay in touch.你说得对!我们应该尽量保持联系
A: Yes, we should. Let's have lunch together sometime soon.的确应该如此。我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧
B: That's a good idea. I'll call you.这主意不错。我到时候给你打电话
A: OK. Take care now.好吧,多保重
B: You, too.你也是
口语要素
大家会发现,对话里面出现最多的是精彩的"口语要素",其实,日常对话都是这些零零碎碎的"口语要素"组成的!一部英文电影又何尝不是成千上万"口语要素"的集合呢
★ I can't believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!
举一反三:
* I can't believe my ears! 真是让人难以置信!
* I can't believe what I saw! 我不相信我的眼睛!
★ It's nice to see you again! 又见到你真是太高兴了!
★ It's been a long time. 好久不见了。
★ I'm so glad I ran into you today. 真高兴今天能遇到你。
★ How have you been doing? 你最近好吗?
★ How about yourself? 你呢?过得好吗?
★ Pretty good./ Super. / I can't complain. 很好。/棒极了。/没什么可抱怨的。【经典回答】
★ I changed my mind. 我改变了主意。
★ I decided not to go after all. 我最终还是决定不去了。
★ Whatever made you change your mind? 是什么使你改变主意的?
It's a long story. 说来话长。
You can say that again! 你说得对!
举一反三:
* You said it! 你说对了!
* I'll say! 你说得对!
* You're right! 你说得对!
★ I don't want to bore you with all the details. 那些细节我就不赘述了。
★ I decided to go to Beijing University instead. 我最后决定去北大读书。
★ Really? 是吗?
That's very interesting. 那很有趣嘛。
And how about you? 你怎么样?
★ What happened? 发生了什么事呢?
★ We should try to stay in touch. 我们应该尽量保持联系。
举一反三:
* We should keep in touch. 我们应该保持联系。
* We should contact each other more often. 我们应该多多联系。
* We should keep each other informed. 我们应该保持联系。
* We should get together more often. 我们应该多多联系。
Let's have lunch together sometime soon. 我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧。
【疯狂提示】这是一个典型的结束此类谈话的方式。如果有一个外国人到谈话的末尾对你说出这句话,要谨记两点:第一,不要追问确切的"一起吃午饭"的时间,第二,不要苦苦地等待那顿"不花钱的午餐"。如果对方出于诚意,他会这样说:Let's have lunch together next Monday, OK?
That's a good idea. 这主意不错。
★ I'll call you. 我到时候给你打电话。
★ Take care now. 多保重。
超级短语
run into 碰到,遇到,邂逅
turn out 结果
after all 最终;毕竟
be intent on 决心要做;对某事专心致志
boil down to 等于;归结为
a lot sure has happened 变化很大
stay in touch 保持联系
超级句型:
Well, if it isn't somebody!哟,这不是某某某吗!
Well, if it isn't Mike Li!
这不是迈克·李吗!
【疯狂提示】这是一个引起谈话的重要句型,也是扯闲话的经典开端!
② What it boils down to 简单说来
What it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn't a very good idea. 简单说来,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。
举一反三:
* The matter of fact is that going to Stanford wasn't a very good idea.事实是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。
* As it turned out, going to Stanford wasn't a very good idea.最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。
③ I've been meaning to 很久以来我一直想......
I've been meaning to call you for a long time.很久以来我一直想给你打电话。
【疯狂提示】这是一个掩盖粗心、健忘及忙昏了头等等过失的最好的遮羞布!这是一个既体贴又体面但又不失虚伪的句型。一定要掌握它!
④ You seemed so determined to 你好像决心很大......
You seemed so determined to do that.你当时是决心很大的
⑤ If I remember correctly 如果我没记错的话
If I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California.如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。
举一反三:
* If I remember correctly, you were intent on becoming a pilot.
如果我没记错的话,你当时想当个飞行员。
⑥ I thought 我原以为
I thought you were accepted to Stanford.我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了。
举一反三:
* I thought you were married.我原以为你结婚了呢
语法点滴
过去进行时:表示过去正在进行的动作
★ So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go to abroad to study, weren't you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?
举一反三:
* Last time I saw you, you were planning to become a musician.上次我见你的时候,你正准备搞音乐呢。
一般过去时:表示过去发生的事情
★ As it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn't for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.结果是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我。所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位
★ That's right. I was.对呀。是有这么回事
★ I thought you were accepted to Stanford.我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了。
举一反三:
* I thought you said you were going to take the boss's place.我以为你是说你要接替老板的职位呢。
精彩句子
★ I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.
我想把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司
★ It's very complicated, and I'm sure you don't want to know all the details. 说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由
A lot sure has happened since we last saw each other. 从上次见面以来,我们都有不少变化。
发音精华
[i:] believe, seem, mean
[ei] complain, change, detail, save, graduation, complicated, stay
[ai] time, mind, decide, idea, try
[e] remember, correctly, intent, instead, restaurant, expect
李阳老师的话:与其囫囵吞枣,不如精雕细琢。将一段对话一步一步地消化掉,才是真正地掌握。这段话值得学习一个月。其实,一段对话中潜藏着巨大的宝藏!
2. You Worry Too Much 你想的太多了
A: Hi, Jim.你好,吉姆
B: What's wrong? You look upset about something.怎么回事?你看上去有点不安
A: You know ... I'm getting a little worried about our English teacher. She should have shown up for class by now. It's not like her to be late.你知道,我有点担心我们的英语老师。她现在该到了。迟到可不是她的作风
B: I wouldn't be concerned. She must have gotten stuck in traffic. Traffic has been terrible lately.我不担心。她肯定是遇上塞车了,最近交通不太顺畅
A: I don't know. She might have ... but then again, I'm not so sure. I'm afraid something must have happened. I just have a bad feeling that she's in trouble.
我也说不清楚。她可能......我也不知道。我担心发生了什么事。我有一种预感,她遇到麻烦了
B: Oh, come on now. Don't jump to conclusions. I'm positive she'll show up for class soon. You worry too much.噢,别瞎想了。不要妄下结论。她很快就会来上课的。你想的太多了。
A: I can't help it. It's just my nature.我就是忍不住,这是我的天性
B: Look, there's Dr. Lee now. See, I told you not to worry.看,那不是李教授吗。我告诉过你不要担心嘛。
A: I'm so relieved! I guess you're right. I need to relax and not worry so much.这我就放心了。我想你是对的。我应该放松点,不要那么紧张兮兮
口语要素
★ What's wrong?怎么回事?
★ It's not like her to be late. 迟到可不是她的一贯做法。
★ She must have gotten stuck in traffic. 她肯定是遇上塞车了。
★ Don't jump to conclusions. 不要妄下结论。
★ You worry too much. 你想的太多了。
★ I can't help it. 我就是忍不住。
★ It's just my nature. 这是我的天性。
★ I'm so relieved! 这我就放心了。
★ I guess you're right. 我想你是对的。
3. Thanks for Filling Me In 谢谢你让我知道
A: This seat taken?这儿有人坐吗?
B: No, go ahead, be my guest. I haven't seen you before. Are you new in engineering?没人,坐吧,请随便。我从没见过你。你是工程系新来的吧?
A: Yeah, I just switched my major from computer science--too much math! I couldn't take the pressure.对。我刚换了专业,学计算机专业要学太多的数学!我受不了那压力。
B: Well, don't expect it to be any better here! What's your name, anyway?
工程系也好不到哪儿去!哦,你叫什么名字?
A: Sam. What's yours?山姆。你呢?
B: Ben Jones, but everybody calls me "BJ"本·琼斯,但人们都叫我BJ
A: BJ, huh? Well, I'm not going to tell you what my nickname is! Oh, here comes the professor. What's his name, anyway? Scarey, or something like that?
BJ,对吧?我不会告诉你我的外号的!哦,教授来了!他叫什么来着?"斯凯瑞"?还是什么?
B: James Kerry. But we call him "Big Jim" because he's so short.
詹姆斯·凯瑞。但是我们都叫他"大吉姆",因为他太矮了。
A: To his face?当着他的面叫他?
B: No. Are you kidding? He has a bad temper. I know he wouldn't think it was funny. I think it's really funny. He is a little guy. He's not a bad teacher though.不。谁敢呀?他脾气很坏的。他才不会觉得这有趣呢。我觉得实在好笑。他个子不高,但是个不错的老师
A: Well, that's good to know. Thanks for filling me in.谢谢你让我知道这些,这对我很有用。
B: Anytime.别客气。
口语要素
★ Go ahead. 向前。/尽管去做。
★ Don't expect it to be any better here! 这儿也好不到哪儿去!
★ To his face? 当着他的面?
★ That's good to know. 这可是个好消息。
★ Thanks for filling me in. 谢谢你让我知道。
★ Anytime. 别客气。
4.I Can't Help You Out 我帮不上你的忙
A: Hello.您好。
B: Hello, Tom. This is Don. How are you?你好,汤姆。我是丹。你怎么样?
A: Oh, hi, Don. Just great. How have you been?哦,你好,丹。我很好。你呢?
B: Fine. Listen, Jerry and I wanted to go to a movie tomorrow night, but we don't have a way to get there. If you drive, we'll buy the tickets, How about it?
很好。我和杰瑞准备明天晚上去看电影,但是没有车,如果你能开车带我们去,你的电影票我们包了,这个主意怎么样?
A: Well, it sounds like fun, but actually I've really got a lot of homework to do.好像是不错,但是我有好多作业要做。
B: Oh, come on, Tom. It'll be fun. It's only a few hours. It'll help you relax. You'll study better!哦,别这样,汤姆。我们会很开心的,就那么几个小时,你也正好放松一下。这会帮你更好地学习。
A: I really can't. I've got an English exam on Monday and a book report due on Tuesday that I'm really getting nervous about. I don't think I'd enjoy it much. But thanks a lot for thinking of me. Sorry I can't help you out.
我真的不能去。我星期一有个英语考试,星期二要交一篇读书报告,这使我很紧张。我看电影也看不到心上。但是谢谢你们还想着我。抱歉我实在是帮不了这个忙。
B: Oh, don't worry about it. Maybe next time. Good luck on your exam. We'll be thinking of you!那好,没关系。下次吧。祝你考试顺利。我们会想着你的!
A: Thanks. See you.谢谢。再见。
B: Ok, Bye.好的,再见。
口语要素
★ How are you? 你好吗?
★ How have you been? 你过得好吗?
It sounds like fun. 好像是不错。
Actually I've really got a lot of homework to do.我有好多作业要做。
★ Thanks a lot for thinking of me. 谢谢你们还想着我。
★ Sorry I can't help you out. 抱歉,我实在是帮不了这个忙。
5.Thank You Very Much for Inviting Us 谢谢你的盛情邀请
A: Excuse me, Kim? It's getting late, so I'm afraid we'll have to be leaving.
对不起,金姆,时间不早了,我想我们该走了。
B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here!哦,这么快就走啊?你们好像才来呀!
A: Well, I've got to get up and drive to the airport for an eight o'clock plane tomorrow. We've really had a wonderful time, Kim. Thank you very much for inviting us.我明天早上要开车去机场赶8点钟的飞机。我们今晚在这里玩得很开心,金姆。谢谢你的盛情邀请。
B: Say, Sara, why don't we meet downtown for lunch some day next week? We could talk more then.喂,莎拉,我们何不下周找个时间在城里一起吃顿午饭?那时我们可以多聊一聊。
A: I'd love to!好啊!
B: I've heard the Hilton has delicious seafood.我听说希尔顿的海鲜不错。
A: Oh! That sounds wonderful. I love seafood.噢!太好了,我喜欢吃海鲜
B: I'll give you a call later on and we can decide the time.我回头给你电话再确定时间。
A: Well, it's been a fantastic evening. Again, thank you very much.好的,我们今晚过得很愉快。再次感谢你。
B: It was my pleasure having you.你的到来是我的荣幸。
A: I'll look forward to your phone call.我会等你电话的。
B: Thanks again. Good night.再次感谢,晚安
A: Good night.晚安。
口语要素
★ I'm afraid we'll have to be leaving. 我想我该走了。
★ It seems like you just got here? 你好像才来呀!
★ Thank you very much for inviting us. 谢谢你的盛情邀请。
★ I'd love to! 好啊!
★ That sounds wonderful. 太好了。
★ It was my pleasure having you. 你的到来是我的荣幸。
6.Why Are You Mad at Me你为什么生我的气
A: Hi, What's new?嗨,最近怎么样?
B: Nothing.没事。
A: What's your problem? Why are you mad at me?你这是怎么了?你为什么跟我生气?
B: What did you have to go and do that for?你为什么要那样做呢?
A: Do what?做什么?
B: You know what I'm talking about. Why did you go tell Mrs. Lee how much money I'm going to make? Now she'll go and tell the whole world!你知道我在说什么。你为什么要到李小姐那去说我要挣多少钱?全世界的人都会知道了!
A: Well, I'm sorry. I didn't think it mattered.噢,对不起。我以为这不要紧的。
B: It does matter. You know how she talks to everybody and their brother! Now the whole town will be asking me for money!怎么会不要紧!你是知道她的,她会告诉所有的人和他们的兄弟!现在全城的人都要向我借钱了!
A: Well, I apologize. I guess I wasn't thinking. I got all excited.我向你道歉。我当时没想到这个。我只顾高兴了
B: Oh well, it's done now. I guess it doesn't matter than much, anyway. They were bound to find out eventually. Everybody in this town's always interested in gossip.那好吧,反正事情已经发生了。我想这毕竟也没什么大不了。大家最终也会知道的。这个镇上所有的人都喜欢扯闲话。
A: You know, it is a lot of money for a first job...你想,你的第一个工作就挣这么多钱也的确......
B: You think I'll be able to buy a BMW?你以为我能买一辆宝马车吗?
A: Well, I think you'd better wait and see how much is left after Uncle Sam gets his share!不过,你最好还是看看等纳完税之后还有多少剩余吧!
A: Actually everybody is really impressed.其实所有的人都很羡慕呢。
B: I guess it's not a big deal after all.我觉得这也没什么大不了的。
A: Any way, I am really sorry. Next time I'll think before I speak.不管怎样,我感到实在是不好意思。下次说话一定注意。
口语要素
★ What's new? 最近怎么样?
★ What's your problem? 你这是怎么了?
★ You know what I'm talking about. 你知道我在说什么。
★ I didn't think it mattered. 我想这不要紧。
★ I got all excited. 我只顾高兴了。
★ I guess it's not a big deal after all. 我觉得这也没什么大不了的。
★ Next time I'll think before I speak. 下次说话一定注意。
7.I Can't Wait to Go 我等不及要去
A: Hi, Kim. Long time no see.嗨,金姆,好久不见了。
B: I know. I just got back from Tokyo. 是啊。我刚从东京回来
A: I know you travel a lot. I wonder have you by any chance ever been to Beijing?
我知道你经常去旅行。我想知道你有没有机会去过北京?
B: Yes, I have. Actually, I used to live there. Why?去过。我以前还在那里住过呢。为什么问这个?
A: I'm going there with my family for a vacation next month. Can you tell me what it's like there?我下个月要和家人到那里度假。你能不能告诉我那里怎么样?
B: Well-uh... it's a very exciting place. As a matter of fact, it's probably one of the most exciting places I know.这个嘛,那是个激动人心的地方。实际上,那可能是我所知道的最令人向往的地方了。
A: How about the weather... and the people?那里天气怎样......人怎么样?
B: The weather at this time of year is usually cool, and in my opinion, the people there are very friendly.那里现在的天气通常会很凉爽,我认为,那里的人很友好
A: It sounds like a wonderful place.这么说那是个非常棒的地方
B: It is. I'm sure you'll have a good time there.确实是。你在那里肯定会度过一段美好的时光
A: I can't wait to go.我都等不及了
B: Be sure to send me a postcard and take lots of pictures.别忘了给我寄张明信片来,多拍一些照片
口语要素
★ Long time no see. 好久不见了。
★ I used to live there. 我以前住在那里。
★ Can you tell me what it's like there? 你能不能告诉我那里怎么样?
★ It sounds like a wonderful place. 这么说那是个非常棒的地方。
★ I'm sure you'll have a good time there 你在那里肯定会度过一段美好的时光
★ I can't wait to go. 我都等不及了。
★ Be sure to send me a postcard and take lots of pictures.别忘了给我寄张明信片来,多拍一些照片。
8.Are You Enjoying Your Stay Here 你喜欢呆在这里吗
A: Thank you for taking the time to be interviewed. Is this your first visit to America?谢谢你抽时间来面试。这是你第一次来美国吗?
B: No, this is my second visit. I first came to America in July 1999. That time I was here on vacation--just sightseeing, but during that trip I decided that I would come to the United States and study English.不,这是第二次。我第一次来是在1999年7月。那次只是观光旅游,但是在旅游的过程中我下定决心一定要来美国学习英语。
A: How long will you be here for this time?你这次来要呆多久?
B: I arrived in January and I'll stay until December, 2002.我今年1月份来的,将于2002年12月离开。
A: Are you enjoying your stay here?你喜欢呆在这里吗?
B: Yes and no. Some things are much better than I expected but other things are not so good. I enjoy my lessons very much but I sometimes find it difficult to practice my oral English. American people are very kind but it seems they don't have time to talk with people from abroad.喜欢也不喜欢。有些事情比我想象中的要好,但有些却不尽人意。我很喜欢所上的课程,但是有时候说英语有困难。美国人很友好,但是看来他们没有时间和一个外国人讲英语。
A: Are you learning English for any particular reason?你学英语有没有什么特别的原因?
B: Yes. At home in China I work in advertising and many of the words we use are English, so I want to understand English better because that will help my job.
有。在中国我是做广告的,有很多情况下要用到英语,所以我想提高英语水平,把工作做得更好。
A: Did you learn English at home in China before you came to study English here?
你来这里之前在中国学过英语吗?
B: Sure. When I was a student in China I studied English for six years. But that was a long time ago and in the meantime I forgot all my grammar. So before I came to America I went to English classes for two hours each week for six months. Now I study 20 hours each week and sometimes I have an extra lesson.
学过。我在中国上学的时候学了6年英语。但那是很久以前的事了,语法也早就全忘光了。在来美国之前我每周去上两个小时的英语课,一共上了半年。现在我每周学20个小时的英语,有时候还会更多。
9.Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company欢迎到李阳疯狂英语公司来
A: Hello. Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company你好。欢迎你到李阳疯狂英语公司来。
B: Hello. And Good morning. I'm George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I'm glad you'll be working for us. We're like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That's great. I'm eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I'm fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业
A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长
B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at LYCE to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望李阳疯狂英语公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I'm very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.
很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees' concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声
B: That's very admirable. That's also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.
那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢
A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。
B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?
我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?
A: No, that wouldn't be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?
还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
A: No, they don't. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利
B: I see. That's great.我明白了。太好了。
A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
B: No, I don't think so. You've been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问
A:All right. I'm glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说
B:Well,I've probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了
A: We'll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
B: I've enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。
A: You're very welcome.不用客气。
口语要素
★ Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company. 欢迎你到李阳疯狂英语公司来。
★ Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
★ All right. 好的。
★ That will be a big help. 那会对我帮助很大。
★ I'm fresh out of college. 我刚从学校毕业。
★ That seems easy to follow. 这很容易做到。
★ The company will cover the expense. 公司会出这笔钱。
★ Would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
Do employees here have to go through a probation period? 这里的员工有没有试用期?
★ I see. 我明白了。
★ That's great. 太好了。
★ Do you have any other questions? 你还有别的问题吗?
★ That wouldn't be necessary. 不必。
★ I'm glad to hear that. 很高兴你这么说。
★ I've probably taken up enough of your time. 我占用你的时间已经够多的了。
★ We'll talk again soon. 我们很快会再见的。
★ I've enjoyed talking with you.我很喜欢跟你谈话。
★ You're very welcome. 不用客气。
A: What do you miss most about China while you are here in America?你身在美国,最想念中国的什么?
B: I miss real Chinese food. I miss my mother's cooking and of course I miss my whole family very much.我怀念正宗的中国菜。我怀念我妈妈做的饭。当然了,我非常想念我的家人。
口语要素
★ Thank you for talking the time to be interviewed. 谢谢你抽时间来面试。
★ Is this your first visit to America? 这是你第一次来美国吗?
★ How long will you be here for this time? 你这次来要呆多久?
★ Are you enjoying your stay here? 你喜欢呆在这里吗?