酷兔英语


 A-David B-房东 C-David's wife

  A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
  听说您有空房间。

  B: Yes, I have a spare room.
  是的,我有一间空房。

  A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?
  现在能看看房子吗?

  B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
  你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。

  20分钟后,David和太太一起去看房。

  C: This apartment looks nice.
  这个房子不错。

  A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.
  是的,有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。

  A: The living room is really large, isn't it!
  这个客厅真大呀!

  B: Yes, about forty square meters.
  是的,大约有40平方米。

  A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
  这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。

  C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.
  太好了,我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了。

  C: Can I open the window and air out the room?
  我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?

  B: Sure.
  当然可以。

  A: It's a nice apartment.
  这套房子挺让人喜欢的。

  B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.
  正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。

  A: How much is the rent?
  房租多少钱?

  B: 2500 yuan a month.
  一个月2500元。

  C: Are the utilities included in the rent?
  房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

  B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.
  只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。

  A: When can we move in?
  我们什么时候可以搬进来?

  B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
  下周三就可以。


关键字:英语听力
生词表:


文章标签: