Please accept my congratulations on your promotion.
请接受我对您提升的祝贺。
I hear that you have won. Congratulations.听说你们赢了,祝贺你们。
Let me congratulate you on your success. 祝贺您成功。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Festival Greetings and Replies 节日祝愿和回答
Happy New Year!--Happy New Year to you,too. 新年快乐!
Happy Spring Festival!春节快乐!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
Best wishes!--The same to you. 致以最良好的祝愿。
Birthday Greetings and Reply 生日祝愿和回答
Happy birthday! 祝贺您生日快乐!
Many happy returns of the day.祝您长寿。
注:这也是结婚周年祝贺用语,意为:敬祝佳节。
Good wishes 祝愿
Good luck to you. 祝您好运 。
I wish you happiness. 祝你幸福。
I wish you the best of health. 祝您健康。
Have a good time.祝您快乐。
I hope you enjoy the film. 希望您喜欢那个影片。
Take care (of yourself).请保重。
Sleep well. 祝您睡好 。
Pleasant dreams! 愿您睡得香甜!
I hope you have a pleasant journey home. 祝您归途一路顺风。
Parting Expressions 告别用语
Good-bye.--Good-bye. 再见 Good night.--Good night.晚安
So long.--So long. 再见。注:比较随便的告别语。
Bye.--Bye. 再见。注:比较随便的告别语。
Take care.保重 Keep well.祝您健康
I've got to be going now. Good-bye.我得走了,再见。
Come and see me when you have time.有空时请过来。
Thanks. I'll certainly do that. 谢谢了,我一定会的。
Happy landing. 祝您早安 注:是送行者向上飞机的人说的告别语。
Bon voyage! 祝您一路平安的 注:是法语
I hope to see you again.希望能再见到您。
It's very nice of you to come and see me off.
您来给我送行,真是太客气了。
See you later. 回头见 注:常用在平时暂别下次见面没有约定的时间。
I'll be seeing you.再见的。注:是美国人喜欢使用的告别语