全球跨国公司无数,许多白领也因此成了常常飞来飞去的"国际人"。与世界各地的商务人士交往,你不仅需要有聪明的头脑、100%的自信,还要充分了解各国的交往习惯哦。
RECEPTIONIST: Miss Miguel. You can go up now. It's the fifth floor.
前台:麦格女士。你可以上去了,在5楼。
MARIA: Thank you.
麦格:谢谢。
PETER: Yes, it looks good. I like the colors. Have we got enough time to
promote it? That's my worry. And do we have the price right?
彼得:哦,看起来不错。我喜欢这种颜色。推广时间够吗?我比较担心这个问题。还有,我们的定价合适吗?
PAULA: More input on the
technical side would help.
波拉:若在技术方面多些投入会更好。
PETER: That's why I'm bringing Jens Foss over. Come in! (TO Maria) Oh, take a seat, will you? Can't be a moment. (to Paula) Do you know Jens Foss? He's in our Copenhagen office.
彼得:这正是我把颜斯?福斯也一起带来的原因。请进!(转向玛丽亚)噢,请坐,好吗?请等一下。(转向波拉)你认识颜斯?福斯吗?他在哥本哈根工作。
PAULA: I've heard of him but I don't think we've met. Anyway, I'd better leave you to it.
波拉:听人提起过他,但我们并没有见过面。不过,我还是先不打扰您了。
PETER: Let me have the draft
schedule by three this afternoon.
彼得:下午3点我要一份初步日程安排表。
PAULA: Yes, I'll get onto it straight away.
波拉:好的,我马上去办。
PETER: And give me a ring if there are any problems.
彼得:若有什么问题给我打电话。
PAULA: Will do!
波拉:好!
PETER: (To Maria) Sorry to keep you. Have a seat.
彼得:(转向玛丽亚)让你久等了,请坐。
MARIA: I hope you were expecting me. My name is Maria de Miguel.
玛丽亚:我想你也正等着我的到来吧。我叫玛丽亚?麦格。
PETER: Yes, I've got your details here somewhere.
彼得:是的,我有你的资料。