酷兔英语

章节正文

第 13 课,对话测试: --三班的学生在教室吗? --不在,他们在校园里。
点这里显示答案:

-Are the students of Class Three in their classroom? -No, they aren't. They are in the school gardens/on the campus.




第 13 课,对话测试: --你妹妹天天上托儿所吗? --是的,她早上去,下午回来(come home)。
点这里显示答案:

-Does your younger sister go to nursery every day? -Yes, she goes there in the morning and comes home in the afternoon.




第 13 课,对话测试: --同学们星期四晚上听英语广播吗? --听的。
点这里显示答案:

-Do the students listen to the English broadcast on Thursday evening? -Yes, they do.




第 13 课,对话测试: --你们教室里有录音机吗? --有。
点这里显示答案:

-Is there a tape-recorder in your classroom? -Yes, there is.




第 13 课,对话测试: --这是你的房间吗? --不是,是王清的房间。
点这里显示答案:

-Is this your room? -No,it's Wang Qing's (room).




第 14 课,对话测试: --你母亲身体好吗? --很好,谢谢你。
点这里显示答案:

-How is your mother? -She is fine/very well, thank you.




第 14 课,对话测试: --你常给你爸爸写信吗? --常写。
点这里显示答案:

-Do you often write to your father? -Yes, I do.




第 14 课,对话测试: --你们什么时候上历史课? --星期三下午。
点这里显示答案:

-When do you have World History? -(We have them)On Wednesday afternoon.




第 14 课,对话测试: --杨敏的姐姐在哪里工作? --她在北京一个中学教书。
点这里显示答案:

-Where does Yang Min's elder sister work? -She teaches in a middle school in Beijing.




第 15 课,对话测试: --四班同学在哪里? --在教室里,在开会。
点这里显示答案:

-Where are the students of Class Four? -They are in the classroom. They are having a meeting.(Or: They are having a meeting in the classroom.)




第 15 课,对话测试: --他们在上什么课? --他们在上世界史课,他们每星期四下午上世界史课。
点这里显示答案:

-What class are they having? -They are having a class in World History. They have it every Thursday afternoon.




第 15 课,对话测试: 房里有两个小女孩。一个在看连环图画(picture book), 另外一个在做一朵纸花。
点这里显示答案:

There are two little girls in the room. One is reading a picture book, the other is making a paper flower.




第 15 课,对话测试: 请你把你们的新课本拿给我看看。
点这里显示答案:

Please show me your new textbooks.




第 15 课,对话测试: --李明在准备功课吗? --不,他在帮助王清订学习计划。
点这里显示答案:

-Is the Li Ming preparing his lessons? -No, he is not. He is helping Wang Qing to work out a study plan.




第 16 课,对话测试: 你打算去看你的朋友吗? 什么时候去看他?
点这里显示答案:

Are you going to see your friend? When are you going to see him?




第 16 课,对话测试: --你准备怎样进城? --准备骑车去。你呢?
点这里显示答案:

-How are you going to town? -(I'm going) By bike. What about you?




第 16 课,对话测试: 我们在公共汽车站碰头(meet) 吧。
点这里显示答案:

Let's meet at the bus-stop.




第 16 课,对话测试: 在那边靠近公园的地方有一群小学生在种树。
点这里显示答案:

Over there, near the park, a group of pupils are planting trees.




第 16 课,对话测试: 我们要做听写了,请准备好。
点这里显示答案:

We are going to have dictation. Please get ready.




第 16 课,对话测试: 经过一年的辛勤劳动,农民们现在又都在忙着秋收。
点这里显示答案:

The peasants are now busy with the autumn harvest after a year of hard work.




第 17 课,对话测试: --"你姐姐什么时候到北京来?" --"12月来。"
点这里显示答案:

-"When is your sister coming to Peking?" -"In December."




第 17 课,对话测试: --"她今晚会在这儿吗?" --"不,她今晚在宿舍里。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Will she be here this evening?" -"No, she will be in the dormitory this evening."




第 17 课,对话测试: --"明天有电影吗?" --"有一部法国片子,是一部很好的片子。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Will there be a film tomorrow?" -"Yes, there will be a French film. It's a very good film."




第 17 课,对话测试: --"你们常常有时事报告吗?" --"是的,每月有一次。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Do you often have reports on current affairs?" -"Yes, once a month."




第 18 课,对话测试: --你预备去借什么书? --曹雪芹的《红楼梦》(A dream of red mansions)。 --这本书我也想借。你什么时候可以还? --你也可以去借一本。图书馆有很多本呢。
点这里显示答案:

-What book(s) are you going to borrow? -I want to borrow "A Dream of Red Mansions" by Cao Xueqin. -I also want to borrow a copy. When will you return it? -You can borrow a copy, too. There are plenty of copies in the library.




第 18 课,对话测试: --这是一本好书。 --你们有多少本? --我能借一本吗?
点这里显示答案:

-This is a good book. -How many copies have you (got)? -May I borrow one?




第 18 课,对话测试: --"你们要在村儿里劳动多久?" --"劳动两个星期。"
点这里显示答案:

-"How long will you work/are you going to work in the village?" -"We shall work/are going to work there for two weeks."




第 19 课,对话测试: 鲁迅在1881年出生于浙江绍兴。
点这里显示答案:

Lu Xun was born in 1881, in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province.




第 19 课,对话测试: 他给我们树立了良好的榜样。
点这里显示答案:

He sets us a good example.




第 19 课,对话测试: 老师要我们抄写第三段课文,并且造几个句子。
点这里显示答案:

The teacher told us to copy the third paragraph of the text and make some sentences.




第 19 课,对话测试: 吴敏有很大的进步。她现在很少有拼写错误了。
点这里显示答案:

Wu Min has made great/much progress. Now she seldom makes spelling mistakes.




第 19 课,对话测试: 王清做完作业之后就帮助我学语法。
点这里显示答案:

Wang Qing helped me with my grammar after he finished his homework.




第 20 课,对话测试: 据传说他一夜之间(overnight)眼睛就瞎了。
点这里显示答案:

According to the legend, he became blind overnight.




第 20 课,对话测试: 自从那时他就成了个知名作家。
点这里显示答案:

Since then he has been known as a writer.




第 20 课,对话测试: --"记住睡觉前吃药。" --"好吧,谢谢你。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Remember to take the medicine before you go to bed." -"All right. Thank you."




第 20 课,对话测试: 我听说他发烧了,马上去看他。
点这里显示答案:

As soon as I heard (that) he had a fever, I went to see him.




第 20 课,对话测试: 小英一遍又一遍地求她妈妈带她到公园里玩。
点这里显示答案:

Xiao Ying asked her mother again and again to take her to the park.




第 21 课,对话测试: 咱们分三个小组讨论吧。
点这里显示答案:

Let's have the discussion in three groups.(Or: Let's break up into three groups for the discussion.)




第 21 课,对话测试: 如果我们能向别人学习,我们不会落后。
点这里显示答案:

We shall not fall behind if we learn from others.




第 21 课,对话测试: 米歇尔(Michel)教我读,我教他写。
点这里显示答案:

Michel taught me to read and I taught him to write.




第 21 课,对话测试: --要开灯吗? --请开吧,但你出去的时候不要忘记关上。
点这里显示答案:

-Shall / May I turn on the light? -Do,please. But don't forget to turn it off when you leave.




第 21 课,对话测试: 我们最好坐汽车去。如果走着去,我们不能准时到达那里。
点这里显示答案:

We'd better go there by bus. If we go on foot, we can't get there in time.(Or: We'd better take a bus. If we walk we can't get there in time.)




第 21 课,对话测试: 快一点,朋友们,报告十分钟内就要开始了。
点这里显示答案:

Hurry up,friends. The report will start in ten minutes.




第 22 课,对话测试: --"好久没见你了。这几年在哪里?" --"我一直在农村。"
点这里显示答案:

-"I haven't seen you for a long time. Where have you been all these years?" -"I have been in the countryside all the time."




第 22 课,对话测试: 我们在城市中心修建了一座工业展览馆。在这里人们可以看到全国各地的产品。
点这里显示答案:

An exhibition hall has sprung up in the centre of the city. Here you see products from all parts of the country.




第 22 课,对话测试: --"你到过南京吗?" --"我去年去过,那是一座非常漂亮的城市。" --"可是过去不是这个样子。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Have you ever been to Nanjing?" -"Yes, I went/was there last year. It's a very beautiful city." -"But it wasn't like that in the past." 




第 22 课,对话测试: 人们把垃圾和脏土都清除了,现在这地方是一座美丽的公园了。
点这里显示答案:

The people have got rid of the dirt and mud. Now the place has become a beautiful park.




第 22 课,对话测试: 该公司给我们提了一些新产品。
点这里显示答案:

The company has provides us with some new products.




第 22 课,对话测试: --"Sally回来了吗?" --"还没有。她还在办公室和老师谈话。"
点这里显示答案:

-"Has Sally come back?" -"Not yet/No, she hasn't. She is still talking with the teacher in the office."




第 22 课,对话测试: 我的信封用完了,我得到合作社买一些。
点这里显示答案:

I have run out of envelopes. I must go to the coop to/and buy some.




第 23 课,对话测试: 沿着街边
点这里显示答案:

along the street




第 23 课,对话测试: 我们常常在一起学习,互相帮助。
点这里显示答案:

We often study together and help each other.




第 23 课,对话测试: 碰到困难
点这里显示答案:

to get into difficulty




第 23 课,对话测试: 把一件东西扔出窗外
点这里显示答案:

to throw something out (of) the window




第 23 课,对话测试: 从窗子里望出去
点这里显示答案:

to look out (of) the window




第 23 课,对话测试: 穿过村子
点这里显示答案:

to go through the village




第 23 课,对话测试: 看起来像一个花园
点这里显示答案:

to look like a garden




第 23 课,对话测试: 在大楼旁边
点这里显示答案:

by/beside the building




第 23 课,对话测试: 在办公楼后面
点这里显示答案:

behind the office building




第 23 课,对话测试: 在村子周围
点这里显示答案:

round/around the village




第 23 课,对话测试: 在山脚下
点这里显示答案:

at the foot of the hill/mountain




第 23 课,对话测试: 在操场上
点这里显示答案:

on the sportsground/playground




第 23 课,对话测试: 我来擦窗子,你可不可以去弄点水来?
点这里显示答案:

I'll clean the windows. Will you please go and get some water?




第 23 课,对话测试: 咱们找点东西喝喝。你想喝杯茶吗?
点这里显示答案:

Let's go and get something to drink. Would you like to have a cup of tea?




第 23 课,对话测试: 那个问题太难了,我们中间很少人能够正确回答。
点这里显示答案:

The question was so difficult that few of us could answer it correctly.




第 23 课,对话测试: 不要把药瓶扔掉,送回医务所去吧。
点这里显示答案:

Don't throw away the medicine bottle. Send it back to the clinic.




第 23 课,对话测试: 躲在一棵树的背后
点这里显示答案:

to hide oneself behind a tree




第 23 课,对话测试: 咱们今天口语练习做什么?是就课文互相提问吗?
点这里显示答案:

What shall we do for oral practice today? Shall we ask each other questions on the text?



  • wednesday [´wenzdi] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.星期三 (初中英语单词)
  • reading [´ri:diŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.(阅)读;朗读;读物 (初中英语单词)
  • harvest [´hɑ:vist] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&v.收获;收割 (初中英语单词)
  • paragraph [´pærəgrɑ:f] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.段;节 vt.将...分段 (初中英语单词)
  • spelling [´speliŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.拼法;缀字 (初中英语单词)
  • discussion [di´skʌʃən] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.讨论;辩论 (初中英语单词)
  • nursery [´nə:səri] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.托儿所;苗床;养鱼场 (高中英语单词)
  • broadcast [´brɔ:dkɑ:st] 移动到这儿单词发声 v.&n.散布 a.广播的 (高中英语单词)
  • exhibition [eksi´biʃ(ə)n] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.展览;显示;表演 (高中英语单词)
  • sprung [sprʌŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 spring的过去分词 (高中英语单词)
  • countryside [´kʌntrisaid] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.乡下,农村 (英语四级单词)
  • dormitory [´dɔ:mitəri] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.(集体)宿舍 (英语六级单词)


文章标签:练习题  对话  许国璋英语  许国璋英语第一册    

章节正文