酷兔英语

 Bed In Summer 夏日之床

  In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床

  And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。

  In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,

  I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。

  I have to go to bed and see 我必上床且看

  The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡,

  Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声

  Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。

  And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗?

  When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前,

  And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍,

  To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床?



关键字:英文诗歌
生词表:


文章标签:诗歌  英语诗歌