酷兔英语

信用证常用英语汇总(1)



We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。



As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。



We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。



We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。



L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。



We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。



Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。



You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。



Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明"保兑"字样吗?



For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partialshipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
关键字:外贸英语
生词表:
  • partial [´pɑ:ʃəl] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.部分的;偏袒的 四级词汇
  • shipment [´ʃipmənt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.装运;载货量 四级词汇
  • clause [klɔ:z] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.条(款);分句,从句 四级词汇


文章标签:常用  总汇