对话2.
A: Mr. Brown, I'd like introduce you to Mr. Lee, the plant manager.
布朗先生,容我向您引见工厂经理,李先生。
B: How do you do, Mr. Lee?你好,李先生。
C: How do you do, Mr. Brown? It's a pleasure to meet you.
你好,布朗先生,很高兴见到您。
B: The pleasure's mine.这是我的荣幸。
C: I'll give you a complete picture of or operation.
我会把我们制作过程的总图给您。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
C: First, I'll show you an 8-minute multimedia.
首先,我为您映放8分钟的多媒体简介。
对话3.
A: When was this factory founded?这家工厂是何时成立的?
B: In 1976 with a capital of 2 million dollars.1976年,当时资本为200万美元。
A: How many employees do you have?有多少雇工?
B: There are about 1200 in the plant, and 80 in the office.1200名工人,80名职员。
A: Are you expanding your plant?贵公司在扩厂吗?
B: Yes,. Our new plant will start production next month.
是的,我们的新工厂下个月开始动工生产。
A: That will help to speed things up.那会有助于加快出货速度。
B: Of course. It has taken two years altogether.
当然了。新厂的建成总共花了两年的时间。
对话4.
A: I hope the noise isn't bothering you.希望这些噪音没有打扰您。
B: No, not at all. I'm accustomed to this sort of thing.一点也不会,我已经习惯了这种声音。
A: If there's some place you'd like to stop, don't hesitate to ask.
如果想在哪儿停下来,不要不好意思说。
B: Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.谢谢,我会记在心里的。
A: I've heard your plant is phasing in robots.
听说你们工厂逐渐采用机器人设备了。
B: Yes, we began last spring.是的。从去年春季开始的。
A: These machines seem to be the most modern ones of their kind.
这些机器似乎是同类中最新型的。
B: That's true. We believe that superior equipment makes for superior products.
没错,我们相信优良的设备有助于生产优良产品。
关键字:
商务英语生词表: