传真少页了
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
2. We didn't receive the third page of your fax. 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
3. We dinn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
4. Your fax isn't readable.传真看不清楚。
5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。
约时间见面
1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
2. I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
3. I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。
4. I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
**在外国事事都要先行预约,小到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则是很不礼貌的。**
变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something
urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?
关键字:
电话英语生词表: