旧约 -- 雅歌(Song of Songs) -- 第 1 章 ( 本篇共有 8 章 ) 下一章8 目录
1:1 所罗门的歌,是歌中的雅歌。
The song of songs, which is Solomon's.
1:2 愿他用口与我亲嘴。因你的爱情比酒更美。
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
1:3 你的膏油馨香。你的名如同倒出来的香膏,所以众童女都爱你。
Because of the
savour of thy good
ointments thy name is as
ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
1:4 愿你吸引我,我们就快跑跟随你。王带我进了内室,我们必因你欢喜快乐。我们要称赞你的爱情,胜似称赞美酒。他们爱你是理所当然的。
Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the
upright love thee.
1:5 耶路撒冷的众女子阿,我虽然黑,却是秀美,如同基达的帐棚,好像所罗门的幔子。
I am black, but
comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
1:6 不要因日头把我晒黑了,就轻看我。我同母的弟兄向我发怒,他们使我看守葡萄园,我自己的葡萄园却没有看守。
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the
vineyards; but mine own
vineyard have I not kept.
1:7 我心所爱的阿,求你告诉我,你在何处牧羊,晌午在何处使羊歇卧。我何必在你同伴的羊群旁边,好像蒙着脸的人呢。
Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?
1:8 你这女子中极美丽的,你若不知道,只管跟随羊群的脚踪去,把你的山羊羔牧放在牧人帐棚的旁边。
If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.
1:9 我的佳偶,我将你比法老车上套的骏马。
I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.
1:10 你的两腮因发辫而秀美,你的颈项因珠串而华丽。
Thy cheeks are
comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.
1:11 我们要为你编上金辫,镶上银钉。
We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.
1:12 王正坐席的时候,我的哪哒香膏发出香味。
While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
1:13 我以我的良人为一袋没药,常在我怀中。
A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
1:14 我以我的良人为一棵凤仙花,在隐基底葡萄园中。
My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the
vineyards of Engedi.
1:15 我的佳偶,你甚美丽,你甚美丽,你的眼好像鸽子眼。
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
1:16 我的良人哪,你甚美丽可爱,我们以青草为床榻,
Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.
1:17 以香柏树为房屋的楝梁,以松树为椽子。
The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.
关键字:
雅歌生词表: