第一部分、和服务人员的对话
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒? (向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽烟?
May I somke?
需要什么饮料吗?
What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold(hot).
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
还有多久到达檀香山?
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
这班班机会准时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。
I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班机何时抵达?
What time does Flight 408 arrive?
机票多少钱?
How much is airfare?
我想要确认我预订的机位。
Id like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
第二部分、乘飞机旅行常用语句:买免税商品
请出示您的护照。
May I see your passport, please?
您要在美国待多久?
How long are you going to stay in America?
我会留在美国一个星期。
I will stay for one week.
您此行的目的为何?
What is the purpose of your visit?
您有任何东西要申报吗?
Do you have anything to declare?
我没有东西申报。
I have nothing to declare.
对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遗失申报处在哪里?
Where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪里找到行李推车?
Where can I get a luggage cart?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?
Can you tell me where to change money?
你们接受旅行支票吗?
Can you accept travelers checks?
汇率是多少?
Whats the exchange rate?
我要把一万元台币换成美金。
Id like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.