酷兔英语

一千年以后

In A Thousand Years

心跳乱了节奏

My heart has lost its rhythm,

梦也不自由

and my dreams no longer carefree.

爱时的绝对承诺不说

The promise withheld when still in love

沉到一千年以后

has sunk into a thousand years later.

放任无奈淹没尘埃

Dust gives way to floods of regrets

我在废墟之中守着你走来

when I keep watch for you in ruins.

我的泪光承载不了

My glistening tears can't bear the weight

所有一切你要的爱

of all the love you thirst for.

因为在一千年以后

For in a thousand years

世界早已没有我

the world will have lost me,

无法深情挽着你的手

no way to hold your hand in fondness,

浅吻着你额头

and dip a light kiss on your forehead.

别等到一千年以后

Don't wait till a thousand years later.

所有人都遗忘了我

when I pass into oblivion.

那时红色黄昏的沙漠

Then over a red desert at dusk

能有谁

is there anybody

解开刹那千年的寂寞

who would ever undo a loneliness

刹那千年的寂寞

over a time from that instant to a thousand years later?
关键字:英语翻译
生词表:
  • withheld [wið´held] 移动到这儿单词发声 withhold过去式(分词) 六级词汇


文章标签:翻译  词翻译