新约 -- 约翰三书(3 John) -- 第 1 章 ( 本篇共有 1 章 )
1:1 作长老的写信给亲爱的该犹,就是我诚心所爱的。
The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
1:2 亲爱的兄弟阿,我愿你凡事兴盛,身体健壮,如你的灵魂兴盛一样。
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest
prosper and be in health, even as thy soul
prospereth.
1:3 有弟兄来证明你心里存的真理,正如你按真理而行,我就甚喜乐。
For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
1:4 我听见我的儿女们按真理而行,我的喜乐就没有比这个大的。
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
1:5 亲爱的弟兄阿,凡你向作客旅之弟兄所行的,都是忠心的;
Beloved, thou doest
faithfullywhatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
1:6 他们在教会面前证明了你的爱。你若配得过神,帮住他们往前行,这就好了。
Which have borne witness of thy
charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
1:7 因他们是为主的名(原文作那名)出外,对于外邦人一无所取。
Because that for his name's sake they went forth,
taking nothing of the Gentiles.
1:8 所以我们应该接待这样的人,叫我们与他们一同为真理作工。
We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.
1:9 我曾略略的写信给教会。但那在教会中好为首的丢特腓不接待我们。
I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
1:10 所以我若去,必要题说他所行的事。就是他用恶言妄论我们。还不以此为足,他自己不接待弟兄,有人愿意接待,他也禁止,并且将接待弟兄的人赶出教会。
Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with
malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
1:11 亲爱的兄弟阿,不要效法恶,只要效法善。行善的属乎神。行恶的未曾见过神。
Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
1:12 低米丢行善有众人给他作见证。又有真理给他作见证。就是我们也给他作见证。你也知道我们的见证是真的。
Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.
1:13 我原有许多事要写给你,却不愿意用笔墨写给你。
I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
1:14 但盼望快快的见你,我们就当面谈论。
But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face.
1:15 愿你平安。众位朋友都问你安。请你替我按着姓名问众位朋友安。
Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.
关键字:
约翰三书生词表: