酷兔英语


Don: Rose and Herb look cute together.

  唐: 柔丝和赫伯在一起蛮顺眼的。


  Sue: Have you ever thought......


  苏: 你有没有想过......


  Don: ......that they're a 1) match made in 2) heaven?


  唐: ......他们是天造地设的一对?


  Sue: Yes, my thoughts 3) exactly!


  苏: 一点没错,我就是这样觉得!


  Don: If we work together, they'll be a 4) couple 5) in no time!


  唐: 假如我们同心协力,他们马上就会在一起了!


  语言详解


  A: Aren't kids so cute?


  这些小孩是不是挺可爱的?


  B: Sure are. They can play hide-and-seek for hours.


  的确是。他们捉迷藏可以玩好几小时。


  「My thoughts exactly! 跟我想的一模一样」


  当对方跟你像有心电感应般说出你的想法时,你就可以说这句话表示同意或惊叹。这个句子另一种说法是My thoughts precisely.


  A: Let's fire Allan and promote Ann.


  咱们让艾伦走路,给安升官。


  B: My thoughts exactly.


  我正有此意。


  1) match (n.) 相配的一对


  2) heaven (n.) 天堂


  3) exactly (adv.) 完全地


  4) couple (n.) 一对,夫妇


  5) in no time 立刻,马上


关键字:英语听力
生词表: